Slowly working my way through the instructions, need some help on Forgotten Argonian Roots

FamousDeadGuy

Question

I can't figure out how to make MO organize it correctly. It says "no game data top level" even when I make a separate folder for it. Normally, I can click on the top archive and "set data directory" but it just breaks the folder down further and further. I know this is something simple. I have just been working at it for like 20 minutes and I figured I would throw this out there.

Edit: I decided to package the male textures and female textures as separate mods. It looks like it should work..

I noticed that when I when to add bash tags to my amidianborn.esp, that none of the texture replacer .esp's showed up. Any idea where I messed up? 

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

That actually didn't take very long, I missed about 10 textures for Solsthiem. I just wanted to make sure i didn't miss anything. I am guessing that DagiRaht.esp dependency is going to be fixed at the end of the guide? It's my only plugin that shows as missing an ESP.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

Can't check the guide atm, but I'm pretty sure there's a note in the guide NOT to install DagiRaht.esp

Dagi-Raht by Nuska

Author: Nuska and a lil Lylium

Version: 1.1 (OLD UNP COMPATIBLE TEXTURES Optional)

Optionals(In Archive):

• Base

Special Installation: After installation, move and rename the following folders:

• Textures/Actors/Character/Dagi/Female -> Textures/Actors/Character/khajiitfemale

Mod Notes: This mod is a Khajiit based race, however instead of using the race the body texture will be used as a replacer for UNP.

This is from the guide page, says to install "Base". There is no file in the structure named that. 

Wait, I think I figured it out. Am I only supposed to install the optional? There are no ESP's in the UNP Compatibility mod. Wouldn't that mean no masters?

Edited by FamousDeadGuy