[SOLVED] NPC Enchantments Fix, SR and Requiem incompatible?

Domiel

Question

I'm following the Requiem with SR:LE guide. Checking my SUM patch it seems A lot of NPCs are loosing the perks Requiem gave to them. I assume its because of the NPC Enchantments Fix skyproc patcher, since I've only got that and Dual sheath Redux installed. I thought that wasn't possible since my understanding was that skyproc patchers added stuff but didn't remove it. Should I remove the NPC Enchantments Fix skyproc patcher, or am I missing something and its really not removing the perks at all? Here is what it looks like:

Posted Image

Edited by Domiel

6 answers to this question

Your patcher seems to be acting weird, it's supposed to add a single instance of each perk, not 5 as it does in your screenshot...

Try running the NPC Enchantement Fix patcher without SUM, just to check what result it gives.

Ok doing that now

And btw it was adding a lot more perks to some of the other entries, not bringing over the ones from Requiem(which I don't know if its supposed to)........Black magic is at play here I fear

Edit: here it is, looks like something is still wrong....I wonder if i failed to set up some ini settings or something for this patcher

Posted ImageDo I need to create a shortcut to the programs or something and run them as admin perhaps? 

Edited by Domiel

There's only one file called blocklist.txt as a setting for this patcher, but it's empty by default... Maybe yours has Requiem as an entry in it for some reason?

Also, I forgot to tell you that you should untick the existing SUM.esp before running NPC Enchant.

I checked the blocklist.txt, its empty

Doh, I'm so used to using SUM I forget all that deactivation, brb patching again----

-Edit

Ok so I've Included the SUM patch again just for reference. Well It seems its down to my SUM patcher thats borked something cause now its giving all the right perks it seems. It didn't even include the NPC I've been using in the other screen-shots:

Posted ImageIt doesn't even have any ini files I can config(SUM). I'll redownload SUM and see if that fixes it I recon?

Edited by Domiel

Well reinstalling SUM somehow fixed it...Can't explain why cause its the exact same files as the old installation I was using, the folders were identical except an empty SkyProcDebug folder in the older SUM installation. The patcher now Merges all the perks from NPC's and adds 

PerkSkillBoosts "Skill Boosts" [PERK:000CF788]

AlchemySkillBoosts [PERK:000A725C]

On top of them. It looks like I'm actually gonna play this game after all. Screenie for reference: 

Posted Image

That looks correct, right? :blush:

Still gotta wonder what the hell was wrong though....And major thanks for helping me sort this out, I couldn't make any sense of that patch before you gave me some input....

Edited by Domiel