ISO date and 24h clock missing

SSL

Question

The US is in the minority for using 12 hour format. I'm used to 24 hour time myself, and prefer it on all my clocks when I have the choice. But we may get a lot of complaints by switching to 24 hour time, as 40% of our visits are from the US.

Not seeing any available addons for this, so will put on my list of things to attempt to work up to provide a user option.

from the IPB admin:

In 3.x 12 hr vs 24 hr format is a global setting.

In 4.x, this is determined by the locale associated with a language pack that the user has selected.  In other words, the concern you raise should be resolved in our upcoming 4.0 release.

I prefer the more sophisticated and 'correct' grammar of the British but the more sensible and phonetic spelling practices of American English (which are still not always phonetically accurate either).

colo_r

organization

armo_r

sanitized

Yes but one can not have their dialect and eat it too. Or at least that's more or less what every english teacher I've had said when I went on to tell them how I felt about it. Of course, maybe telling them they were wrong was why I always got 89% for my english classes... food for thought I guess.