iNeed - Food Water and Sleep by isoku

CJ2311

It is okay as long as you don't catch droops on Solstheim (Only the ash hoppers can cause you to catch the disease)

So yeah, by staying in Skyrim you'll be 100% fine. If you go to Solstheim, make lots of backup saves to revert to in case you get that disease.

Are you keeping track of the mod's development? iNeeds does "cover" diseases, meaning it has options for tracking them and further options for how they effect you.

Version 1.10

New feature, Dangerous Diseases: Disabled by default. All diseases in Skyrim produce a fever, which will randomly progress through four stages. If Death is enabled and you are on the last stage, your stats will degrade every hour until death.

We are on Version 1.12 now :)

After playing with the mod for some time I am slightly confused about collecting water. You can't get it from rivers anymore. That wouldn't be that bad, but I couldn't find any streams anywhere, and there don't seem to be any water barrels around. Also, you're supposed to be able to get water from wells, but the one in Riverwood doesn't work. Is that normal? And um, there's no well in Falkreath!

After playing with the mod for some time I am slightly confused about collecting water. You can't get it from rivers anymore. That wouldn't be that bad, but I couldn't find any streams anywhere, and there don't seem to be any water barrels around. Also, you're supposed to be able to get water from wells, but the one in Riverwood doesn't work. Is that normal? And um, there's no well in Falkreath!

I quote from the mod's description: 

They can be refilled through the following methods when empty:

Purchased from an innkeeper or from any random traveler with a filled waterskin in their inventory (requires Wet and Cold).

Requested from an NPC that you've become friendly with (done quests for) in an interior.

Crafted at a cooking pot located away from town (1 firewood or 2 coals).

Collected from any upright bucket or kettle out in the open when it's raining.

Collected from any open wells or a water barrel. Water barrels can be crafted at a forge or bought from general goods merchants. They will never disappear unless disassembled so feel free to construct them in/outside your home or for your favorite NPCs.

Collected at the base of waterfalls by using the 'Drink Hotkey' or by clicking on an empty waterskin.

As for the well in Riverwood - is there a well in Riverwood?

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Yeah I read the description too.

The trouble is I couldn't find any stream or barrel or anything yet (and apparently not everyting that looks like a waterfall actually is one), and since I've only played Skyrim a little thus far, I don't even know where am I supposed to look for them :D

There's a well right next to the general store (?), but it seems inactive. I don't know.

It's not a new game. I stopped RND, uninstalled it, reinstalled this, had no MCM menu, read the sticky comment on Nexus, reinstalled the mod and waited for some time before opening it again, and then it worked. As far as I can tell the mod works. I definitely am getting the notifications about being hungry or whatever.

Maybe the well in Riverwood is "fake", and the folk in Falkreath is drinking directly from the river there.

It's just that there seems to be very few places to refill the waterskins (I hope the bottles will be added in near future).

Wells that are active, not boarded up, work. There should be a bucket on them that as an activator.

As for water falls, don't use that feature that often but it's worked every time I tried it (haven't used it since the very last update though)

UPDATE: Waterfall activation is working every time I've tried, at first you will drink and then any waterskins will be refilled using the "drink" hotkey you have set.

It works for waterfalls in caves and on the surface.

Edited by Kuldebar