Mod Organizer troubleshoot

Tarikko1

Question

I am back... for more help, if possible.

I am in the process of installing the Legendary guide, little by little... i just optimized the textures and downloaded the ENB and Unreal Cinema...

I have reached the Falksaar and did all as instructed. So i decided to try the game and run through mod organizer (SKSE).. I get the black screen for like a second and then i am back to desktop. Skyrim wouldn't launch.

I tried disabling all but still wouldn't work, even i went to Vanilla Skyrim, I would get a tiny bit further, with some ENB info being displayed on the screen and i would crash to Desktop again.

Any advice please? (Did i do a botched job with the enb??)

Help...

3 answers to this question

I been able to identify the problem, everything is ok before this step:

"Now that the ENB has been customized for use with the guide:

In the ENB Manager and Changer window, click the [..] and navigate to your base Skyrim folder (where TESV.exe is located) then click [set].

Click [Activate] then exit the program by clicking the [X]."

After i activate, skyrim will no longer run...

Hey Neo,

I am sorry forgot to update this thread, been soooooooo busy following your guide!!

First of all, if i saw you, i'd give you a hug brother :) thank you so much for the guide and for everything you did for this community.

If it wasn't for you, i wouldnt be back to playing Skyrim.

Turned out i have not updated my DX9 afetr reformatting my SSD, that is why Skyrim failed to load... but the problem has been sorted.

I am progressing with your guide and i am like 1/3 of the way there...

Just realized you have switched ENB's today...i think for the time being, i will stick to Unreal Cinema ENB and then later i will experiment.

Cheers Neo,