SkyUI (by the SkyUI Team)

frihyland

No, it's just an false error in that SkyUI is not detecting NACMIM saying it is compatible with 4.1 (It says it's compatible with 3.4 and doesn't know abut 4.1 but has no actual issues working with it.) Just turn off the error warning for maps in MCM.

• 3 months later...

So I can't get SkyUI to recognize that I have SKSE installed properly. I ran the game using SKSE and then re-tried SkyUI's install and it still said missing scripts. I even tried Neo's instructions on the subject as well as other things like telling it to continue the install without it. Just running Skyrim without SkyUI everything looks fine SKSE is registered in the main game menu. If I force SkyUI to install when I run the game next to the Mod Configuration menu is a $ so it reads $Mod Configuration, ideas?

Do you use MO? If so, maybe try installing directly into Skyrim folder via another mod manager and run the game normally, not via MO, to see if you have the same problem there. It may be MO issue. I recall vaguely having something like that months ago, but I can't remember exactly...

Oh it's there but like I said it'll have $ by some of the menu items for example the Mod Configuration menu item reads $Mod Configuration it's rather distracting and makes me think something is wrong.

$ is missing string files I think. I do not get these.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too have problems installing it. There is apparently an installer in the package, but instead I am presented with a window saying

This report informs you about potential problems with your SkyUI installation.

Fix these problems , then press 'Refresh' to confirm that they're gone.

After all problems have been resolved, you can continue with the installation.

-----------

Problem #1:

-----------

The SKSE scripts are missing.

Potential causes:

* You didn't install the scripts with the rest of SKSE.

Solution:

1. Re-install SKSE. Make sure you extract the 'Data/' folder from the downloaded archive to your Skyrim installation directory.

And when I click install, I am just asked to unpack a .bsa and that's it. I feel like something is missing.