FPS Limiter (by GriefReaper)

Blackice

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackice' date=' What is your gpu and what do you have the limiter set to? 60? And you also disabled vsync in ccc and skyrimprefs?[hr']

Neorox, I see that many users have preloadtovram set to galse. Mine is set to true. I think that is the first thing I should try since it can reduce stuttet when set to false, right?

i have a HD6870 2GB

In skyrimprefs, PresentInterval=0

It is also disabled to 'Always off' in CCC (both v-sync and openGL triple buffering)

The only thing i changed in regards to the STEP guide is disabling ENB v-sync and enabling this mod's frame limiter

in this antilag.cfg i have

[config]

RenderAheadLimit=0

FPSlimit=60

Blackice' date=' What is your gpu and what do you have the limiter set to? 60? And you also disabled vsync in ccc and skyrimprefs?[hr']

Neorox, I see that many users have preloadtovram set to galse. Mine is set to true. I think that is the first thing I should try since it can reduce stuttet when set to false, right?

i have a HD6870 2GB

In skyrimprefs, PresentInterval=0

It is also disabled to 'Always off' in CCC (both v-sync and openGL triple buffering)

The only thing i changed in regards to the STEP guide is disabling ENB v-sync and enabling this mod's frame limiter

in this antilag.cfg i have

[config]

RenderAheadLimit=0

FPSlimit=60

And that worked for you? You have no stuttering? Please post your enblocal.ini memory settings.

You should take a look at ENB's built-in frame limiter. I experienced stutter with it which was resolved by using this mod instead. Curious to see if ENB's limiter also causes trouble for others.

You can toggle ENB's frame limiter on and off by using Shift + Home, useful for testing.

So just to summarize, Vsync off in CCC, Skyrimprefs, and ENB.

Frame Limiter set to 60 either with this mod or in ENB.

That solved your stuttering, allsunday?

This limiter Blackie posted. Enb limiter is off.
I thought they were the same exact thing though. 

Also, my ENBSeries.ini already has a proxy library set since my ENB uses a sweetfx preset....so I can't use this?

Perhaps it's because of the line RenderAheadLimit=0 in this mod's .cfg file, or it's because the frame limiter is turned on in the d3d9.dll instead of in an external ini or cfg file. Or some other ENB settings are interfering with the frame limiter.

Apparently they are not. Enb fps limiter caused stuttering for me. This limiter doesn't.

Ok. See my post above though. I already have a proxy library set in enbseries.ini. What do I do?
I assume there are loaders for loading multiple d3d9 files, however the ENB series documentation contains the following information which i dont understand:

"If you can't load some useful library with ENBSeries, there is an other way, to replace original d3d9.dll in Windows System32 folder with ENBSeries d3d9.dll, but it's for advanced users, who knows how to bypass file recovering system, this way 3rd party d3d9.dll will be in game folder and will load ENBSeries like original library and ENBSeries must to load that original d3d9.dll as proxy from some other path user defined"

https://enbdev.com/doc_proxy_en.htm