Call for a 2D ARTIST!

TheCompiler

Hello dear Steppers, TheCompiler here, as some of you may know already, i'm developing my own game; the game is called "DinoSystem", and it's a fusion between simulation and survival: a whole, totally emergent natural ecosystem will be simulated in the game, the player will be able to influence it, micro-manage it or just sit there and watch, or join it and try to survive as a human, forsaken, improbable, time traveller who's stumbled upon a dinosaur world 65 millions years old (no im not a creationist, i've said time machine!).

The interesting part is that everything is emergent, dynamic, not tailored for the player, so expect to see the ecosystem collapse, if hunting too much triceratops causing their extinction... The game will be featured on Kickstarter in a months or two and it's going to market later on, if everything will go fine.

Some screens can be found Here, note that most of the descriptions and media are obsolete, and do not represent the game as it is now, or as it will be at the end.

What i need:

A 2D artist with some experience in terrain texture, and possibly some things like animals, rocks, poop (yes poop) and stuff. Show me your work and possibly do something for me on the fly, and you'll be officially part of the dev team in the texture department.

PS: i'm italian, so in case you work with me keep this in mind, that will explain many things about my weird behaviour :P

I'm a compulsive clicker haha!

I'm using a simple yet powerful tool called construct 2, which is basically HTML5. I'm no programmer, but C2, if well mastered, allows to do plenty of things. I don't know how i could incorporate a programmer work into the paradigm, unless he's an expert in Construct 2 who can improve stuff i'm messing with.