Enhanced Mighty Dragons

mightyusaid

That Deadly Dragons causes instability and CTDs is a well known fact.

if that was true, a mod with 970,359 unique downloads for certain would have its comments page full of complains and an active modder like 3jiou would be concerned about it. That is not the case.

A CTD can be caused by so many different factors (bad load order, bad scripts from other mods, broken saves, hardware limitations, bad drivers, skyrim engine bugs, user errors)... you should check your facts and do a proper testing before spreading bull*hit.

if that was true, a mod with 970,359 unique downloads for certain would have its comments page full of complains and an active modder like 3jiou would be concerned about it. That is not the case.

A CTD can be caused by so many different factors (bad load order, bad scripts from other mods, broken saves, hardware limitations, bad drivers, skyrim engine bugs, user errors)... you should check your facts and do a proper testing before spreading bull*hit.

ye, my bad. good luck.

We're all family here you can say it in a nicer way to him :), like sir would you please do some research before putting your opinion that might be biased or somewhat lead away from the truth

Back to this mod - it's no longer on the Nexus. Why? Turns out that the uploader is an alt. account of the original (banned) author, not a friend who got permission to reupload.

Proof

As for why the original author was banned in the first place - he used multiple accounts to induce endorsement fraud. Even through his mods were listed on G.E.M.S, which would pretty much ensure some measure of popularity. Welp, for doing that, he's forever going to be known as an big idiot.

And here I was wondering why this guy suddenly started uploading Erkeil's old mods... heh...

Seemed a little odd but trainwiz was banned (right?) and Morrowloot is in the nexus so why not?

Anyway, here's the link for op: https://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/enhanced-mighty-dragons/

Yeah, morrowloot and other mods by trainwiz have been reuploaded on the nexus, but they were actually reuploaded by friends of him, and random people who got permission from him.

Besides, when Erkeil was first banned, his mods remained and were only deleted when he asked the staff to delete them.

I've used Enhanced Mighty Dragons (along with Enhanced Enemy AI, and Enhanced Flora and Fauna) for a long time and are core mods for me. The mods were updated to for unofficial patches2.0. I wasn't satisfied with DD, or DCO so this was a nice option for me. For anyone who hasn't tried Enhanced Mighty Dragons, don't run into the first dragon as fast as you can unless you have a death wish.

As for the personal battles, wish this thread could just keep on topic. I love STEP forums for solid reviews, and good advice.

God I just realized that relliosavani (the guy who uploaded erkeil's mighty dragons) was the author of the Populated siries (populated cities, populated lands, etc). His mods are being hosted along with ERSO.

https://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/welcome/

"Dear Players,

yesterday my friend RS (Relliosavini) has been banned from Nexus.

Well, I (and a bit our friend Ramarda) helped and worked with him to create and update his Populated Series and I gave him also the permission to reupload my files on Nexus again.

Now all the mods, his and mine, have been burned.

I’m sorry for him, but this accident has a positive side…

From today I’m not alone anymore here. This place will be the unique new home for the “populated seriesâ€.

As soon as possible, you will have all RS mods up again.

Be tuned!

Erkeil & friends"

https://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/populated-series-new-team/

Sorry for the off-topic but I wanted to show this and posting here sounded like a good idea to me :)