Skyrim Uncut (by DorsalAxe)

DoubleYou

Skyrim Uncut by DorsalAxe

This mod reintroduces a range of items and spells that were left in the game files, but are entirely unused. In most cases, they appear to have simply been left out by accident. Others were incomplete and needed a bit of polishing off to put back in the game. This mod also applies some small fixes to several items that are already obtainable in the game.

Looks promising.

Huh, and here I thought that magic overhauls adding things like Magic Missile felt out of place. Turns out it was there all along as Spectral Arrow. Not a bad spell honestly, 30 points of damage and staggering the target...wonder if magic scaling mods would effect it... .The added make others invisible spell is also pretty cool, although Transmogrify sounds like something from Calvin and Hobbes, haha.

Definitely interesting but at the same time I'm wondering if anything would interfere with it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been updated. It now requires with Unofficial Patches so now things like the Wuuthrad modification are removed. A few other things are added and changed, a big one being that the Ebony Blade fully leveled up anyone struck with the blade will not become hostile.

I feel the new description is much clearer about what this mod does (or at least it does to me). Basically it adds spells and items to the world that were left out but not quests, locations and NPCs. It now seems like a "lighter" version of Cutting Room Floor, and sounds like it will be a good choice for people for whom Cutting Room Floor doesn't work so well because they have modded the fame too much to have room for CRF.