Atlas Map Markers with Dragonborn Dawnguard and Blackreach Addons (by Kronixx)

DoubleYou

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Install it and try it for yourself, Neb. if I remember correctly, Bethesda doesn't provide maps for Soul Cairn, Forgotten Vale, or Blackreach. I think this mod adds map markers to these maps so it can be really useful. The Atlas Open Cities option adds map markers for locations inside cities and I think this clutters map around the city so it's difficult to click on the city map marker. The main option adds map markers for pretty much every location in Skyrim, even some locations (I think treasure chests and skeletal remains with loot) that should remain hidden.

Install it and try it for yourself, Neb.

I definitely will. I'll report back once I've actually used it in game for a while and let you folks know what I think.

It definitely seems worth it for the areas you mentioned, Greg, that have no markers at all in vanilla. However, I do not like the idea of marking skeleton / treasure locations...

I'll let you folks know what I think after I play with it for a while. :-)

I myself use a heavily edited down version of this mod with added map markers only for significant locations like shrines, dragon mounds, geographical features and guild HQs. Not every little treasure chest in the wilderness. :)

• 5 weeks later...

@kryptopyr: I guess you will also update the AtlasPlayerAliasScript? I noticed that this script causes the message "USKP fixes removed" when I load a save file for the first time after starting new game. The script checks if USKP is installed, but can't find it when USLEEP is used instead.