ASIS Java Error

z929669

Question

Has anyone ever gotten the following error while launching the ASIS patcher? I can run other SkyProc patchers, but not ASIS. It has been a problem for awhile now, and Google has nothing that I can use.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:-103
EDIT: I should mention that I am launching from MO.

Zee' date=' Have you tried using the beta version of ASIS by Dienes? It should be linked in the first page of the ASIS comments on nexus. It supposedly fixes various issues, maybe you'll have more luck with that one...[/quote']

I'll give that a try.

I couldn't debug ASIS' date=' as I've got something with more priority on, but I've come to the conclusion that mod that somehow causes ASIS to fail is Requiem.... Also, I could use your userlist.[/quote']

Agree that it is Requiem.esm (for whatever reason that makes no sense at all). My userlist? What's that?

Zee' date=' Have you tried using the beta version of ASIS by Dienes? It should be linked in the first page of the ASIS comments on nexus. It supposedly fixes various issues, maybe you'll have more luck with that one...

Where is this?? Are you talking about NPC Enchants? I cannot find anything about a beta version of ASiS  ...

Finally got around to running this ... and it works!

It must be related to ASIS dependency on an older version of SkyProc.

Well it could be because the old SkyProc patcher doesn't like the unofficial patches' esps being sorted before the DLC. I did get errors with the old versions each time I ticked the increased spawns option.

Either way, glad that it now works for you :)