Sleep Tight (by Isoku)

Nearox

There's some reports of re-equipping issues (Isoku reverted some changes in most recent update to address that) and some follower related problems. But, so far I've had no real issues that I can hang on this mod (though I tried lol -but troubleshooting eliminated it).

I use the non-beta EFF, EFF has made any follower woes a thing of the past. I hope the new version doesn't jump any sharks.

I'm liking this mod. I installed it but forgot about it til I was stealthing through Embershard Mine on my new playthrough. Turned the corner where there's usually a bandit guarding the storeroom and it wasn't there. It still didn't dawn on me that I had this mod so I kept going and crept up to the ledge to snipe the guy at the forge and he wasn't there either. I turned around to go see if I missed something somehow and found 4 bandits (oddly all 4 female and naked which was an amusing coincidence lol) sleeping in the alcove behind me. Of course they picked that time to wake up though which led to a tougher fight than I was expecting. :)