Sleep Tight (by Isoku)

Nearox

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50954/?

I think this is a small but nice little addition to immersion!

Wonder if this plays nice with RRR but I guess there shouldn't be an issue.

Overview:

All NPCs will remove all equipment before getting into bed in interiors. While sleeping there is a chance they will begin to snore.

Some hostile NPCs such as bandits, warlocks, etc. in interiors can now be found sleeping at night as opposed to having the same schedule 24/7.

Sleeping NPCs will take 3X more damage if struck. Sitting NPCs take 2X more damage.

Follower support can be toggled off. A 'Sleep Tight, Good Night Story' book can be crafted at a tanning rack with 1 ruined book then given to a specific follower to exempt him/her from this mod without turning this feature off for all followers.

Posted Image

What appeals to me about it is that it can be applied to NPCs. This might make for more immersive play by a thief/assassin type who would gave the option of sneaking by sleeping bandits or the like. (If using OBIS or some other mods you could counter the drop in difficulty by adding more enemies or making them tougher - then fun you can successfully sneak around it gets easier but if you blinder into them it gets harder adding incentive to use sneaking and other good tactics.)

The added damage is the same sort of thing for a successful sneak attack in that if the victim does not know you are there then you can get a clear shot at a major organ, and well if they are asleep then a successful attack is gonna be fatal.

:)

True, since this has a MCM menu it would be nice to have the choice to enable/disable the damage multiplier. The sneak multiplier is already pretty crazy regarding daggers and then once you get the backstab enchantment...yeah.

It does make sense to add one for sleeping enemies though, the person is asleep and unable to fight back so I see the point in adding a multiplier to that. Sitting targets are a bit of a stretch for me, but I can understand it by someone sitting back and relaxing. Not to mention that they have to get out of the chair to do anything.

Actually, having said that wouldn't it make sense that you'd at least to more damage to enemies that are paralyzed? It's not part of the mod but it's an idea for it or a different one.

Edit: And right having finished this post I read the author's comments that the damage bonus will be optional. So if you don't like having that wait for the mod to update.

Also isoku, on the script load for those curious:

Pretty light. No updating, looping scripts or anything and it only affects sleeping NPCs--of which, there usually aren't very many of in a single location. Anyways speaking of scripted mods, I have two more along the way you may be interested in