A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Basically, it's just the Immersive College of Winterhold and ETaC which have conflicting NPC records with Bring Out Your Dead as well as quite a few conflicts with More Salt Please.

I think more salt please makes changes to almost every vendor list. I'll talk with z about dropping it or look into building it another way maybe through leveled lists if that is possible.

I am looking forward to seeing this but I am having a weird glitch in that I can't get skyrim to load, Loads completely in TES5Edit, probably something simple I just can't remember when I have last had the problem. Otherwise this pack is loaded and all ready to go. Will fix when I am less tired.

:)

I am looking forward to seeing this but I am having a weird glitch in that I can't get skyrim to load, Loads completely in TES5Edit, probably something simple I just can't remember when I have last had the problem. Otherwise this pack is loaded and all ready to go. Will fix when I am less tired.

If it's the glitch I think it is, I may be able to help you with that. I'll shoot you a PM since it has nothing to do with the pack :p

Yeah I know it has nothing to do with this pack, probably something in my Skyrim folder or similar. My base core profile crashed out as well. Sorry if I implied it might have anything to do with your work, just my frustration coming out along with wanting to see all the new stuff.

Cool - I have replied to your PM. I notice you advise removal of the solitude docks esp, is that what caused some of the compatibility issues or did it mainly unpack the bsa?

It's just that solitude docks is included in REGS - Solitude (with permission from the author), but the textures and meshes it adds aren't.

Hi,

Is it normal that within your REGS Patch - Complete there are 3 times REGS Complete as File Header in TES5Edit?

Alkira.

Woops, forgot to remove the duplicates from the non-RRR patch. They're harmless, though, so you can keep them. :P

Also, I feel stupid, I was thinking there was an incompatibility between STEP and REGS, but it turns out I just hadn't turned the memory patch on, with a ugridstoload = 9 and trying to spawn in the modded solitude docks...

Are you gonna add Better Town Textures and Better Mills Textures? They're compatible with ETaC. idk about the other mods though.

We chose delibirately not to include textures or visual changes (bar from the necessary stuff of some mods). Every user can decide this for themselves.

Are you gonna add Better Town Textures and Better Mills Textures? They're compatible with ETaC. idk about the other mods though.

We chose delibirately not to include textures or visual changes (bar from the necessary stuff of some mods). Every user can decide this for themselves.

Oh ok. They're not re-textures though. They just use the textures you already have. It adds more variety. You should check it out. 
CJ is currently doing the compatiblity testing with STEP while I am/will be doing SRLE during the next few days. In the spirit of each of those' date=' we will provide a .esp file for STEP users and a conflict resolution guide for SRLE users.[/quote']

Good evening,

Kind of Plug&Play Pack then, huh? Cool:thumbsup:

Thanks.

Alkira.