A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Check Real Shelter optional files. There are ETaC and JK's major city only patches.

Yes - the guide doesn't currently mention them but they seem to be well worth incorporating...

Thanks.

PS - I hate how both Real Shelter and RS children are abbreviated RS...

Edited by statmonster

(1) I'm guessing that Immersive College of Winterhold 2.5.3 isn't a [known] threat [yet]?  (pack page says 2.5.2, but the only old version available is 2.4.1)

(2)

Sky Haven Temple Merchants and More

Version: 3.3 (Optional File only)

meaning (from Nexus page):

"Version 3.3b in a .zip file. Includes temple additions, private quarters, and Blacksmith only"

?

Edited by junglejudas

(1) I'm guessing that Immersive College of Winterhold 2.5.3 isn't a [known] threat [yet]?  (pack page says 2.5.2, but the only old version available is 2.4.1)

(2)

meaning (from Nexus page):

?

1/- I keep missing the updates to that particular mod... Yeah using 2.5.3 is fine, I'll update the version number in the guide.

2/- Yep that's the one.

• +1 1

Please consider a merged REGS Patch for your next update.  Something that Fixes NSutR, RR, Riften NavFull, 3DNPC, & STEP Extended.  Throw in SRLE as well and you give us back 4 ESP slots.  If you are feeling ultra generous, a link to a merge of all the ETaC patches would save us upwards of another dozen slots...  Please have pity on us poor ESP capped souls.

Please consider a merged REGS Patch for your next update.  Something that Fixes NSutR, RR, Riften NavFull, 3DNPC, & STEP Extended.  Throw in SRLE as well and you give us back 4 ESP slots.  If you are feeling ultra generous, a link to a merge of all the ETaC patches would save us upwards of another dozen slots...  Please have pity on us poor ESP capped souls.

It's incredibly easy to do yourself:  Merge Plugin Script