Let's play recommendations

Yeah most "lets´s players" tend to be console teen casual players who just play through the vanilla game. In general there is very far between good "lets play" people who have really got the game down, and who want to spend time doing proper editing.

I am still searching for one on skyrim, other then Gopher... my only real issue with his stuff is that he can tend to go out on a boring tangent with some stuff which should have just been edited out. But again still miles better then watching some teen shouting "OMG HE BLEW AWAY" when he got his first word.

I watched a bit of his videos and while they are technically in good shape, I don't like how he gets boring talking about stuff. He's also talking from the characted a bit, and unfortunately I horribly despise roleplaying in any shape or form (that goes all the way back to Ultima Online which is where it started).

Yeah most "lets´s players" tend to be console teen casual players who just play through the vanilla game. In general there is very far between good "lets play" people who have really got the game down' date=' and who want to spend time doing proper editing.

I am still searching for one on skyrim, other then Gopher... my only real issue with his stuff is that he can tend to go out on a boring tangent with some stuff which should have just been edited out. But again still miles better then watching some teen shouting "OMG HE BLEW AWAY" when he got his first word.[/quote']

Don't forget those who consider having modded the game because they installed farting shouts then spend all their playthrough laughing at that :p

I watched a bit of his videos and while they are technically in good shape' date=' I don't like how he gets boring talking about stuff. He's also talking from the characted a bit, and unfortunately I horribly despise roleplaying in any shape or form (that goes all the way back to Ultima Online which is where it started).[/quote']

Hah, good thing I didn't mention Jingles or Veriax then...

Look up thecouchwarrior on YouTube. His latest is called Erenis Arcana or something like that. He has a very detailed story line and even does it like a production with flashbacks etc. It starts with him playing on Xbox, but he changes to PC with mods later. I believe he is on episode 98 right now in the series.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...