Nexus Mod Manager 0.47 change FIX: How to re-enable MO update and download from Nexus

wolverine2710

Question

In the Nexus 'NMM "Forced" update to fix the download issues"  news today it was announced that the new and now released NMM 0.47 is needed to check for updates and to use the download with manager button. Read the news after both did not work any longer with MO.

The solution which worked for me is simple. Go to settings->Workaround and set NMM version to 0.47.0. The old value should be 0.46.0. Can't remember if I had to restart MO again.

EDIT: Curious if a new MO version is needed for the following: "We've coded in a queuing system that will only allow you to download a certain amount of files at a time. For non-Premium users that number is 5, for Premium users that number is 10."

EDIT: Tannin suggests setting it to 0.47.1. Both work though.

Hey guys, I created a clean install of Mod Organizer 1.1.1 and when I tried to download via mod organizer I received the following error:

Posted Image

I have turned on the Automatically Log-In to Nexus function and clicked the globe icon first.

Does anyone else have this problem too? Is there something wrong with the Nexus site or am I forgetting something?

And it's not just that, for the few mods I installed it tries to receive/validate its version or something but then it fails to do so as well. In fact, it seems to fail to make any connection with the Nexus site.

Thanks ~

Guys - I am having a problem, and it might be related to this. My game continues to CTD, and when it does, I am staring at Mod Organizer and a very similar "Failed to download" image like is on page 1 of this thread. Now, I dont know if it is causing the CTD, but it wasn't there when Skyrim launched, and it is always staring at me after it crashes.

The one thing different about the image posted on first page and what I get, is the the file it is attempting to download and failing at has a Nexus ID of 1334 - which is Mod Organizer.

In the Nexus 'NMM "Forced" update to fix the download issues"  news today it was announced that the new and now released NMM 0.47 is needed to check for updates and to use the download with manager button. Read the news after both did not work any longer with MO.

The solution which worked for me is simple. Go to settings->Workaround and set NMM version to 0.47.0. The old value should be 0.46.0. Can't remember if I had to restart MO again.

EDIT: Curious if a new MO version is needed for the following: "We've coded in a queuing system that will only allow you to download a certain amount of files at a time. For non-Premium users that number is 5, for Premium users that number is 10."

EDIT: Tannin suggests setting it to 0.47.1. Both work though.

Thank you!