Dawn of Whiterun by BluePianoTwo

rootsrat

rootsrat, on 07 Apr 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:rootsrat, on 07 Apr 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:

I'm not quite sure I like a smelter in Jorrvaskr area. I have a feeling that Piano is overdoing "Dawn of..." series a little. It's becoming a little too much. Not to mention that my FPS is killed when I enter Whiterun now. Looking from the gate towards Bannered Mare, I get below 20 FPS, which is ridiculous, considering I get above 30 everywhere else, and just below (28-29) in most intensive areas like Riften etc.

Considering removing this from my playthrough... 

You raise a good point. There's a little bit of mission creep here, the same in Dawn of Riften as well with the Blacksmith edits. I am mostly pleased with the aesthetic additions...the flavor stuff but some of the other stuff could have been left out, in my opinion. The mess the loose havoked items make in the town is somewhat annoying, after all if there's beer bottles all over the ground -they'd better be empty! :)

I'll still keep this mod in my game, but I do wish some things would get addressed/fixed or made as modular options.

Concerning the Festival Flags...

BluePianoTwo

QuoteQuoteThe flags are from the vanilla game- they are the same ones as in Solitude, so if you're having issues, it's not from this mod. :/

I recently stopped using this mod due to the FPS hit I was getting (and didn't even realize until I tested it) -the frame loss is significant for me `10-12 FPS reduction...

Edited by Kuldebar