Need help about this

MrSlendy

Question

Hello I've switched to MO as my main mod manager, before I was using NMM to download links now I use MO,

so I started reinstalling mods to MO but the problem is that when I install Skyui it gives me this problem

Even though I have SKSE installed

Posted Image

and btw I've looked into my Data in MO and found I have SkyUI there(Ihave installed Skyui using NMM before)

and can you help me at this too? I can't Install  Optimizer textures because IDK what to set data directory

Posted Image

and lastly this

Posted Image

When I uncheck the mods that are highlighted in red it disappears but I still have the mod 

How do I fix this? I've never manually installed those mods 

I'm thinking Re-Installing my skyrim -_-

Thank you for replying and helping me

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

For the Overwrite thing, I would suggest, right-click --> Create Mod --> TES5Edit Backups --> OK. (no need to enable it, just keep this around in case you need any of the backups)

As to query info, it doesn't always work, as sometimes the mod author hasn't specified a version number for the file. What you can do if it is bothering you too much:

1. Find the corresponding .meta file in /downloads and open the file with Notepad or similar

2. Edit the ModID line to use the Nexus ID (in this case, 49032)

3. Edit the Version and newestVersion lines to the version number (in this case, probably 1.07)

4. Save

Thanks! you guys and this forum are really helpful

The query info thing will happen from time to time. In this case the mod author would need to change the file name. As it is MO sees the dashes and thinks that the mod id number is zero and the version is 7.49032 so the version should come after the id number. The first dash should be followed by the id and version after second dash. filename-49032-1-0-7 if the filename has version in it then usually underscore is used filname v_107-49032-1-0-7. Anyway you can ignore it - MO just informs you so you can ensure you have the correct file and not one that is old or deleted on the server, that kind of thing.

For cleaned mod backups.... I usually move the folder out of overwrite after each cleaning and move the backup into each mods folder. For example I would clean the cloaks.esp and in overwrite the backup folder with cloaks.esp.backup ... I would move that folder to the Cloaks of skyrim folder in the left pane. Just drag and drop works. Then clean the next mod and repeat.

edit: or what DoubleYou said :)