Need help about this

MrSlendy

Question

Hello I've switched to MO as my main mod manager, before I was using NMM to download links now I use MO,

so I started reinstalling mods to MO but the problem is that when I install Skyui it gives me this problem

Even though I have SKSE installed

Posted Image

and btw I've looked into my Data in MO and found I have SkyUI there(Ihave installed Skyui using NMM before)

and can you help me at this too? I can't Install  Optimizer textures because IDK what to set data directory

Posted Image

and lastly this

Posted Image

When I uncheck the mods that are highlighted in red it disappears but I still have the mod 

How do I fix this? I've never manually installed those mods 

I'm thinking Re-Installing my skyrim -_-

Thank you for replying and helping me

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You can't add anything from MO folder' date=' the Bashed Patch is only created from Wrye Bash. When you generate the Bashed Patch it takes the LVLI and LVLN from mods that have it and combines those records in the bashed patch,0.esp. Those mods' plugins still need to be checked in your load order because only those LVLI and LVLN records are merged.[/quote']

SO I can't manually add? but if I check automatic It can? What?

Yes in the Bashed patch menu leave that automatic ticked and it will merge all the leveled lists. The other mods you are trying to add do not need to be listed in that box because those mods do not delevel or relevel the lists. They only add new things, so they get added automatically.

Yes in the Bashed patch menu leave that automatic ticked and it will merge all the leveled lists. The other mods you are trying to add do not need to be listed in that box because those mods do not delevel or relevel the lists. They only add new things' date=' so they get added automatically.[/quote']

Ok? I'am still confused because. I read that If mods have LVLI and LVLN I should add them in the bashed patch 

and which I can add them before when I install mods through NMM and NMM put mods inside Data 

and now I can't because MO installs them inside MO/mods

Okay so the LVLI and LVLN are records known as the leveled lists. They are the lists of different items in the game that spawn when the player reaches certain levels. Some mods modify the existing leveled lists, add to them, or subtract from them. To get all the mods that make changes to work together the LVLI and LVLN records need to be combined. The Bashed Patch takes all those records from your mods and merges them inside the bashed patch,0.esp. It does not take the whole mod and install it inside the bashed patch, only the records it needs.

After you generate the Bashed Patch you still need those mods because they have lots of other records that cannot be merged, so just leave them where they are at.

Okay so the LVLI and LVLN are records known as the leveled lists. They are the lists of different items in the game that spawn when the player reaches certain levels. Some mods modify the existing leveled lists, add to them, or subtract from them. To get all the mods that make changes to work together the LVLI and LVLN records need to be combined. The Bashed Patch takes all those records from your mods and merges them inside the bashed patch,0.esp. It does not take the whole mod and install it inside the bashed patch, only the records it needs.

After you generate the Bashed Patch you still need those mods because they have lots of other records that cannot be merged, so just leave them where they are at.

I think you didn't understand my question

I'm gonna put pictures on what I'm doing

Ran Wyre bash through MO

Posted Image

Hearthfires and Dragonborn not added so gonna add them manually

Posted Image

There have Manually added them they are located in TESV/Data

Posted Image

I have 2 more Unofficial patches that are not added so I'm need to manually add them

They are located in Mod Organizer/mods 

Posted Image

It did not add on the list

Posted Image

and I have a lot of mods that have LVLI and LVLN that are not automatically added 

and they have the same result. I can't add them If they are installed by MO

Okay you do not need to add those mods manually. The mods that are there are not ALL the mods that are going to have there LVLN and LVLI lists merged to Bashed Patch. Those are special mods that have Bash Tags which are special modifications made to the LVLN and LVLI lists. Even if the mod isn't in that list, the Bashed Patch will still add it's LVLN and LVLI records if it needs to. Otherwise it will leave the mods alone without disturbing anything. The Bashed Patch was actually made to intelligently select what to do with those LVLN and LVLI records. Just select Rebuild patch and then click build and the bashed patch will take care of the rest.

Okay you do not need to add those mods manually. The mods that are there are not ALL the mods that are going to have there LVLN and LVLI lists merged to Bashed Patch. Those are special mods that have Bash Tags which are special modifications made to the LVLN and LVLI lists. Even if the mod isn't in that list' date=' the Bashed Patch will still add it's LVLN and LVLI records if it needs to. Otherwise it will leave the mods alone without disturbing anything. The Bashed Patch was actually made to intelligently select what to do with those LVLN and LVLI records. Just select Rebuild patch and then click build and the bashed patch will take care of the rest.[/quote']

Ohh I see. Thanks :)

I don't want to make another post so I'm gonna put it here

I can't get any papyrus logs I've already edited my Skyrim.ini(which is at my docments/my games/Skyrim right? not where I installed my skyrim?)

I've downloaded the papyrus log viewer because I thought that it can help me but no.

My Skyrim.ini

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=1

bReflectLODTrees=1

I didn't see if this was mentioned earlier... If you run BOSS from MO it will add the bash tag information for all your mods.... then go to Wrye Bash and the auto feature in Bash Patch should work.

You shouldn't have to add in mods to the bash patch manually - if you find you HAVE to then that esp has to be in (and only in) the skyrim/data folder not in MO virtual data. That way bash can see it. Again you shouldn't have to though. Also bash can't see outside the data folder (skyrim or MO) so navigating to MO/mods/ won't work

You still need to clear out your data folder also - only the skyrim and dlc files should be in the skyrim/data folder. Some folks add the unofficials there also but nothing else.

check out deathneko11's video tutorials also :)

Ok I have 2 more questions

I have this Overwrite thing which appeared after cleaning the mods

and IDK what to do. should I just ignore it?

Posted Image

and lastly this 

It can't get the query info. tried a lot of times and redownloading it but no luck

Posted Image

Thanks for the help!

For the Overwrite thing, I would suggest, right-click --> Create Mod --> TES5Edit Backups --> OK. (no need to enable it, just keep this around in case you need any of the backups)

As to query info, it doesn't always work, as sometimes the mod author hasn't specified a version number for the file. What you can do if it is bothering you too much:

1. Find the corresponding .meta file in /downloads and open the file with Notepad or similar

2. Edit the ModID line to use the Nexus ID (in this case, 49032)

3. Edit the Version and newestVersion lines to the version number (in this case, probably 1.07)

4. Save