Vivid Landscapes - Birthsigns by Aron

rootsrat

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he switched focus to maintaining the AIO version the most in last weeks, but I really don't know what's going on with the others ever since I switched to the full package (well, minus manually deleted files belonging to the forts, for which I use Cabal's mod as per STEP recommendation).

Ha, got it. As usual, I WAS mixing stuff up in my head.

It's still in testing, both of them, actually.

I was removing the forts from Vivid Landscapes because I decided to go with SRO or vanilla instead: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/3813-amidianborn-imperial-forts-by-cabal/page-2?do=findComment&comment=62029

I'm gonna take a look again.

Edited by Octopuss

• 2 weeks later...

@All

This thread has gone way off topic! Lets get back to talking about the mod and whether or not it's for STEP.

I personally do not care for these and if they're not looking that great without an ENB then they're not for STEP and should be dropped from testing.

Keep the discussion on topic. If you wish to discuss or ask questions about a mod other than this one either make a new thread in the mod subforum (if this doesn't already exist for the mod in question) and ask your questions there if need be.