Transparent and Refracting Icicle and Frost Atronach by Skysan4298

james4832

You can use the Ultimate HD Torch mod because that's just a texture replacer, so it should work with this mod's torch.

The New Thinner Torch mod had the same mesh from the Bethesda's vanilla torch, so it would merge (disappear) inside this mod's icicle. I see that mod is quite popular (34K unique download), so I'll contact the mod's author if he'll let me separate the wood part of mesh or he would create a patch to work with this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

There are too many mods in testing as once... at least three that affect the atronach?! ...and all conflicting! What are you people doing to me! :wacko:

Going to have to make a spreadsheet just to keep up with all of this...  :wallbash:  :psyduck:  :geek:

Yeah >v< this is why I've been needing someone to help me weed through it all >v< no one has volunteered, some of the compares seem done but need to be added to OP and such. I can't do it because someone... *cough... cough* removed the subforum *cough*

Yeah >vv

Well even the mod testing thread was closed, and its contents are outdated, so there's no way for members to know what they're supposed to do to help.Besides, as you said, with the mod testing subforum being deleted, this area is even more cluttered, and quite a few good mods that should imho be considered for inclusion in STEP (like Ren's new Flame Atronach mod or Scarla's Hearthfire Chimneys for Skyrim) are lost in pages 4 and beyond...

Even mods in testing are lost in page 5: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/3956-wisp-mother-hd-retexture-quartz-atronach-by-rengel/

Well even the mod testing thread was closed, and its contents are outdated, so there's no way for members to know what they're supposed to do to help.Besides, as you said, with the mod testing subforum being deleted, this area is even more cluttered, and quite a few good mods that should imho be considered for inclusion in STEP (like Ren's new Flame Atronach mod or Scarla's Hearthfire Chimneys for Skyrim) are lost in pages 4 and beyond...

Even mods in testing are lost in page 5: https://forum.step-project.com/topic/3956-wisp-mother-hd-retexture-quartz-atronach-by-rengel/

You can find mods in testing my clicking on the "Testing" prefix tag or by doing an advance search and searching for the tag "testing". This will display all the mods currently in testing.

Mods are not 'lost' :/

We need to stop using visual cues alone for isolating mod groups (or anything else). There are just too many mods, and this method does not scale. Use the metatags and search methods to isolate as Tech suggests.

Actually, if you click out or this topic/thread up two to the top of the forum, you will notice that, under the "Mods" forum table row, there are two tag categories, "testing" and "accepted". Click on either of these to efficiently isolate either :;):

Fair enough, mods in testing and accepted are easy to find with that feature (Which I had not noticed) :)

But what about the second point, with all the other threads getting pushed back further down the forum? D:

Currently there's only 4 mods that aren't tagged as "in testing" on the first page. I'm kinda worried some good suggestions might get overlooked.

Fair enough, mods in testing and accepted are easy to find with that feature (Which I had not noticed) :)But what about the second point, with all the other threads getting pushed back further down the forum? D:Currently there's only 4 mods that aren't tagged as "in testing" on the first page. I'm kinda worried some good suggestions might get overlooked.

That is one of the reasons I'm trying to push some of these out as accepted or not. Unfortunately that is just going to be one of the cons of having the forum set up like the admins wanted it. Once a few of us, or even just one of us, goes into testing mode, the first page is just going to be taken over.

That is one of the reasons I'm trying to push some of these out as accepted or not. Unfortunately that is just going to be one of the cons of having the forum set up like the admins wanted it. Once a few of us, or even just one of us, goes into testing mode, the first page is just going to be taken over.

That's fine.  Better to have all the traffic on mods in one spot.  If there's lots of stuff it just means people are reviewing lots of mods.

Edited by statmonster