Beta version 1.1

DoubleYou

Question

Tannin has released a new version as a beta. Looks like this release has quite the amount of additions!

Version 1.1.0

- nxmhandler will now ask before registering itself

- downloads from nexus are now displayed before file information is retrieved

- logging from the ui is now a bit more informative

- download list now scrolls to bottom automatically

- download manager now removed orphaned meta files

- directory tree for mod installations now supports overwriting leafs

- Mod Organizer can now display most image types (including dds) and txt files from the data

tree, presenting a comparison of variants in case of overwritten files

- implemented hook for NtQueryDirectoryFile

- saves list is now automatically updated on FS changes

- optimization: data tree widget is no longer filled completely at once but one directory at a time

- added an about dialog

- updated json library

- when a download server returns a text file, it's assumed to be an error and the text displayed as an error

- save games can now be deleted from inside MO

- boss integration

- plugin list can now also display multiple flags for a file (like the mod list)

- changed some compiler&linker settings to produce smaller binaries

- bugfix: download manager didn't stop automatically resuming failed downloads under certain circumstances

- bugfix: uninstalled downloads were treated as not-finished when refreshing the download list

- bugfix: updating the filesystem watcher on the saves directory didn't work correctly

- bugfix: there was still a nmm.nexusmods.com link

- bugfix: the text "alpha" in version strings wasn't interpreted correctly

Confirmed BOSS bugs.

NEW BUG: I cannot "Unlock" MO when launching an app in order to launch other apps from MO. This has definitely been touched, as there is a cosmetic difference, and I was able to do this without issue before updating to the beta.

Please confirm that this is reproduceable and needs to be fixed.

Basically, once I launch an app from MO, I am locked out of MO without the ability to 'unlock', so this functionality has been broken (in my case anyway).

I installed the beta directly over the last version using the installer.

Tannin - 

Greetings and salutations. 

Not sure if this the right place, but I'm using the beta version of MO for Skyrim and I've encountered a minor bug. 

Anytime that I use a shortcut that was created from MO, I encounter a crash. 

I inputted the information in your issue tracking (bug report#517), but didn't see any way to send the dump file from the crash.

The message stated to send the file to an email, but I didn't want to bombard you with a email from "unknown" address, so I was wondering if there was an easier way to get you the file.

Thanks, 

ghostwalkr

I don't have access to my development computer over the weekend so I'll look into the reported problems next week.

There have been several crash reports though they all sound very similar. Probably they have the same cause.

An email is ok, I'm used to getting emails regarding MO. tons of them. ;)

As an alternative you can upload dumps on dropbox or similar and send me he link (by mail or PM)