Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two by paganmetalfan

DoYouEvenModBro

This is an optional Plugin for Realistic Water Two. It changes the color slightly and makes the sun reflections a bit more noticeable. I believe this requires ENB with Water Parallax (so post-036 i think?)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48938/?

Description from Mod Author: This is just a simple plugin to change the color of the water making the Sunscattering effect of ENBseries more visible. The sunscattering effect simulates the waves of the water being illumiated when the sun is behind them. To get a better idea of the effect watch the screenshots. The effect will be most visible around dawn/dusk when the sun is low. Looks best with parallax and displacement!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this in case you find the information useful, otherwise feel free to disregard.

I use Realvision enb version .250 option B Full. I have Climates of Tamriel, its Weather Patch and Realistic Water 2 installed. I set enbseries values; SunScatteringMultiplier=5.00, SunLightingMultiplier=0.20, Muddiness=0.20

Seems to help the CoT dark water effect to an extent. Looks bright from a distance

Posted Image

but dark close up in some CoT weathers

Posted Image

of course that varies by location

Posted Image

and time of day

Posted Image

but overall very nice look

Posted Image

and clarity

Posted Image

I tweaked my enbseries values; SunScatteringMultiplier=7.00, SunLightingMultiplier=0.20, Muddiness=0.12

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is still Realistic Water 2 + Watercolor for enb under Realvision option B full with its essentials. As you can see, water is still dark under CoT overcast weather, but it has more clarity. Higher SunScatteringMultiplier & Muddiness give more color to the water, which I find too tropical in appearance.

I'm posting this in case you find the information useful, otherwise feel free to disregard.

I use Realvision enb version .250 option B Full. I have Climates of Tamriel, its Weather Patch and Realistic Water 2 installed. I set enbseries values; SunScatteringMultiplier=5.00, SunLightingMultiplier=0.20, Muddiness=0.20

Seems to help the CoT dark water effect to an extent. Looks bright from a distance

Posted Image

but dark close up in some CoT weathers

Posted Image

of course that varies by location

Posted Image

and time of day

Posted Image

but overall very nice look

Posted Image

and clarity

Posted Image

I tweaked my enbseries values; SunScatteringMultiplier=7.00, SunLightingMultiplier=0.20, Muddiness=0.12

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is still Realistic Water 2 + Watercolor for enb under Realvision option B full with its essentials. As you can see, water is still dark under CoT overcast weather, but it has more clarity. Higher SunScatteringMultiplier & Muddiness give more color to the water, which I find too tropical in appearance.

Those look really good man. I'm using Serenity ENB at the moment with a sunscatteringmultiplier of 10 and mudiness at 0.35 Also raised the waveamplitude to 1.0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Different ENBs are going to need different values.

Yes, and with Serenity (props to prod80) you won't have my CoT dark water issues. My values are cranked beyond what paganmetalfan (Watercolor author) recommends, as I was trying to compensate for darker water. I'm still not finished tuning, need more time in game to get it "just right".

In regard to Boris' latest updates, I'm very excited about ENB weathers. Natural Lighting and Atmospherics with Therion ENB once ewi65 finishes his work also interests me.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...