War Ensemble

Ah man :( I really liked this pack too. You even brought the Perfect Legionnaire mod to my attention the first time and made the Imperial side more attractive to join.

EssArrBee, you gonna let someone else inherit the War Ensemble pack? I'd love to get this running on some of the other packs I'm running currently.

Anyone with perms can create/edit packs.

You just need to talk to Z for the perms if you want to continue it.

I may end up bringing some minor life to it.

I guess I should ask, what do you want to see included?

I'll probably add anything that I am somewhat familiar with but it also has to fit the theme.

Ah man :( I really liked this pack too. You even brought the Perfect Legionnaire mod to my attention the first time and made the Imperial side more attractive to join.

EssArrBee, you gonna let someone else inherit the War Ensemble pack? I'd love to get this running on some of the other packs I'm running currently.

Hey man, I was just kidding around. I'll get to it eventually. I didn't know anyone actually used this pack.

I can recommend Civil War Aftermath, The Honored Dead and Clean Up Your Corpses. I activate these 3 along with Immersive Patrols whenever I start the civil war.

If you are wondering why I have included CUYC, I enjoy burying my dead comrades and making an example of the enemy.

Apologies for not hyper linking - typing from the iPad

Edited by Teabag86

This pack was designed to add a few mods around CWO so you could plug and play with other packs. I just haven't maintained it because I got involved in other stuff and have lost in interest in Skyrim. I'll return to the game soon though since we are looking to update the pack structure and move on with STEP 2.3.0 testing. 

• 9 months later...

Anything new on that topic? I guess you're still busy doing 2.3.0 but perhaps someone else might be of help.

1) STEP: Core is mentioned. Is it also compatible with a full STEP Extended 2.2.9.1 installation?

2) It probably isn't due things like JK's Major Cities - but can it somehow be made compatible with REGS?

3) I'm quite overwhelmed by those faction mods (War Zones, Immersive Patrols, CWO,...). IP and CWO obviously work together, else you wouldn't have put them into the PACK. However, why do you favour IP over War Zones for example? Or other patrol/faction mods?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.