Introduce Yourself!

deathneko11

Am I home?  *looks around* don't recognize the place *gets dizzy*

For the record, I've been thinking about getting involved again as I just started to look into getting back into MO/skyrim.  I could use a prod in the right direction though; something tells me I've missed quite a bit since I had to go on hiatus.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings and hello, just popping in to introduce myself //funny how that's the topic of this thread// I'm a man of short words, and hear they are . . . 

Paul

small town, 

BC, Canada

Like to add mods to the game,

suck at making then, MUST Learn More!

So very thankful to the Skyrim modding Community for all their effort and especially to the S.T.E.P Team for compiling such a comprehensive mod list and making it available to us //the desperately wanting improvements and having no idea how to proceed so your game doesn't CTD every ten minutes// your efforts are notice and appreciated. 

• 2 months later...

Greetings!

The name is tehbadrobot and I've been dabbling in modifying Skyrim (with varying degrees of success  :^_^:) for about a year and still really only consider myself in the late stages of novicehood.

You'll likely be hearing more from me as I learn the STEP process (Late 2.C of 2.2.9 at the time of this post. A large portion of what I'm unfamiliar with is out of the way already). I think I've got a good base, but I haven't really gotten to the 'meat' of the process. I'll probably be needing some help troubleshooting some of these utilities (haven't used a few of them before), but the promise of an extremely stable dream-rpg is too enticing.

If I can manage to steal the time the time (life has been slinging me some pretty nasty crap these last two months) I'm really looking forward to participating in this community (movement?  ::):) and contributing all I can help with!  ::D: 

*apologies for the squirrely writing style, I'm very sleep deprived

Edited by tehbadrobot0

I haven't actually said hello yet, just dropped in and started thrown' my weight around.

I actually came here because of two unrelated things.

For sometime I was involved in modding CivV and all my time was focused on that. We had great success with two major overhaul projects and someone once mentioned why don't we do something like the S.T.E.P. guys have with Skyrim. My response was: "huh!"

Then after burning out on CivV I got myself the Skyrim Legendary edition and proceeded to mod it up and came across MO and fell instantly in love with it. (weird I know but it does actually adequately describe my feelings for that software) Anyway, the documentation is of course found here at S.T.E.P. so naturally I gravitated here and found myself being compelled to join.

So although it wasn't to use your great guides on setting up these games, I find myself enjoying being here and hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes as I find my way around.

I should also say it has been a long time since I have read quality comments consistently on a forum. Often times forum discussions quickly degenerate into childish bickering and mindless squabbling over pointless topics. I have not seen that here and it is a very refreshing thing.

In particular I should say that the staff come across as very good at what they do and for that you all should be commended.

Well done. :thumbsup:

I haven't actually said hello yet, just dropped in and started thrown' my weight around.

I actually came here because of two unrelated things.

For sometime I was involved in modding CivV and all my time was focused on that. We had great success with two major overhaul projects and someone once mentioned why don't we do something like the S.T.E.P. guys have with Skyrim. My response was: "huh!"

Then after burning out on CivV I got myself the Skyrim Legendary edition and proceeded to mod it up and came across MO and fell instantly in love with it. (weird I know but it does actually adequately describe my feelings for that software) Anyway, the documentation is of course found here at S.T.E.P. so naturally I gravitated here and found myself being compelled to join.

So although it wasn't to use your great guides on setting up these games, I find myself enjoying being here and hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes as I find my way around.

I should also say it has been a long time since I have read quality comments consistently on a forum. Often times forum discussions quickly degenerate into childish bickering and mindless squabbling over pointless topics. I have not seen that here and it is a very refreshing thing.

In particular I should say that the staff come across as very good at what they do and for that you all should be commended.

Well done. :thumbsup:

CivV is the other game I play. I have never played it with any mods though. Do you mind sharing a link to your mods?

• 2 weeks later...

I never new this thread existed (so much for me paying attention). Alright, here goes lol.

My real name actually is Michael as I say in video. I am not T3nd0 as for some reason I had emails from like 10 people thinking that I was lol. I am 31. I am on disability and will be pretty much forever due to anxiety/PTSD/minor agorophobia that I developed when I lived in Brooklyn, NY. I had a complete nervous breakdown that most didn't think I'd recover mentally from. I spent 1 1/2 years relearning how to look at someone without wanting to break down and it took me 7 months to be able to go further than from my bed to my bathroom without crying or breaking down as my mind was having a hard time existing (to put it nicely). Since then I've gotten mostly back to normal except I can't work at any high stress interactive job which forces me to live off disability. I could work minimum wage non stressful jobs but they would pay less than disability and i'd have no insurance. So... yeah lol

I was robbed in my own home by two people with masks and guns a few days after last christmas and to get my mind off the incident I began making videos... which in February of this past year turned into my first attempt at a Lets Play series, which drove me to tutorials and eventually... to STEP = ) You can always turn a bad into a good. Without that incident I wouldn't be posting in this thread let alone making videos or having new goals to drive myself in a positive direction with. My girlfriend and I are trying to have a baby., She is 42 so its a little difficult and we are going back and forth to the doctors to attempt to do so and for the first time in my life I've found someone who really makes me feel complete. 

Also, I'm a poet, I use to be a rapper lol (only because i don't know how to sing and use to read poetry at open mics in my local area in Massachusetts from time to time) and thus the name GamerPoets.