STEP Patches

Nearox

Hey,

I need some support about STEP Extended Patch.

If I use STEP Extended profile as a main rule (profile), but extend my mod list with other mods from REGS and Legendary and some other mods, etc... I am thinking of, wheter shouldn't I change the Global Priority for STEP Extended Patch?

This is, how my mod list end at this moment:

ZhJTt9V.jpg

STEP Extended Patch.esp --> Priority Value 980000

These are sorted by LOOT there where they are:

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp --> Priority Value 990000

FarmhouseChimneys.esp

BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

And these two changed by mine:

1.) World_Map_Height_Pitch_Tweak_250.esp --> where is it, to works fine.
(Load After BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp)

DynDOLOD.esp (by LOOT)

2.) DLCMapHeightTweak_Kraag.esp --> where is it, to works fine.
(Load After World_Map_Height_Pitch_Tweak_250-esp)

Bashed Patch, 0.esp (by LOOT)                                     
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp (by LOOT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to know does it looks right?

Thank you!

Edited by kranazoli

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry It's not easy for me to check the current version (due to master dependencies) but my STEP Extended patch modifies Daedric Dagger to 5.5 weight when Vanilla, USKP, and WAF have it at 6.

Is this concurrent? If so, why?

If not, I can't imagine why I would have modified the step patch, that's not like me at all. Accidents happen though!

Yeah I figured it out. WAF's all-inclusive .esp for optional faster arrows and DP masks also implements the True Orcish & Daedric Weapons.esp changes which for some reason set the dagger at 6.

The irony of the True Daedric .esp creating a false Daedric Dagger (if you're to trust the main .esp is what's really intended) is a joke only savored by Kryptopyr. I spent much too long solving this mystery in between creating compatibility patches.
Patches for Kryp's CACO, no-less!  :hurr:  :facepalm:

I've been working on my CACO / STEP patch and I found out you guys swapped the models in your Extended patch for at least one set of potions but didn't swap a couple others.

Potions have 4-5 tiers:
lesser
great
extra
extreme
extreme (sometimes)

Your patch fixed the Standard (great) and Quality (extra) Invisibility potion models - they were swapped. There are apparently other offenders of the same swap.

Magicka Fortification
Health Fortification
Stamina Fortification
Feather

Are these proven to have the correct models and only the invisibility potion needed fixing?

Edited by onem4nb4nd

I've been working on my CACO / STEP patch and I found out you guys swapped the models in your Extended patch for at least one set of potions but didn't swap a couple others.

Potions have 4-5 tiers:

lesser

great

extra

extreme

extreme (sometimes)

Your patch fixed the Standard (great) and Quality (extra) Invisibility potion models - they were swapped. There are apparently other offenders of the same swap.

Magicka Fortification

Health Fortification

Stamina Fortification

Feather

Are these proven to have the correct models and only the invisibility potion needed fixing?

I was looking into all the models, but lost interest and gave up. I'll look at the ones you listed and adjust them in the next version of the patches which is soon