STEP Patches

Nearox

Summary and shorten: As if we would use for the first "step" Falskaar and Wyrmstooth in STEP, I guess in this case we would use the merged ELE version (and the other one maybe RW2) and STEP Extended Patch would require these ELE .esp as a Master file. :)

Really thanks any support!

If I understand you correctly, your problem is that you install the legendary+wyrmstooth+falakaar version of ELE and thus get a missing master in other files that expect the legendary version of ELE?

To solve this, rename ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp to ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp.

The reason this works is that the falskaar+wyrmstooth version of ELE is a merged version and contains all records of the ordinary version. Do not make it a practice to rename plugins to solve issues like this if you're not certain of what you are doing :)

STEP Patches updated.

• Updated to UPP 2.1.3
  • Added bash tags to plugin headers so they are read automatically by WB
  • Actually remembered to sort and clean masters. :dancingbanana:
  • Updated the keywords to the ones used in latest versions of kryp's mods
  • Added non-ELE versions. Get them from this threads OP, the STEP Patches Wiki Page, or my github page.
I will not be putting them on the nexus to avoid more confusion and clutter over what users should download. There will be an installer version of STEP provided assets and plugins when 2.2.9.2 launches to reduce user error and streamline STEP installation.

I could check for myself when I get home to my computer but out of curiosity, is Relighting Skyrim still included in the non-ELE versions?

I could check for myself when I get home to my computer but out of curiosity, is Relighting Skyrim still included in the non-ELE versions?

Dammit. I just remembered there are a couple RS changes made to some stuff with CRF. It doesn't require RS and you won't even notice it is my bet. I'll still correct it in an hour or so.

If I understand you correctly, your problem is that you install the legendary+wyrmstooth+falakaar version of ELE and thus get a missing master in other files that expect the legendary version of ELE?

To solve this, rename ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp to ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp.

Not really. My problem is, if you use REGS and install ETAC patches, it has:

ETaC - Complete ELE Patch.esp

and that one require ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp as a master file. So, I can't rename as you mentioned. Never mind...

What I would like if STEP Extened Patch would require ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp file. As if we would use Fs + Wt in STEP Extended.

Edited by kranazoli

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been already solved somewhere, I must have missed it... I am running a full CORE STEP (including the Step Core patch) together with some mods from Step Extended and some more (such as Ordinator, wintermyst etc.). I would like to make a Tes5edit Merged patch and would like to know how to behave with the STEP CORE patch? Do I have to include it in the Tes5Edit Merged Patch or not and in this case load it after the TES5Edit Merged Patch and before the Bashed. Or maybe just don't use the Step Core Patch together with the Tes5Edir Merged Patch. 

I have also merged together all of the optional and compatability plugins that come with the mod Even Better Quest Objectives. How do I go about with this and the TES5Edit Merged Patch?

Thank you very much for any help. 

Put the merged patch right after the STEP Core Patch or the end of load order. Or just make a Bashed Patch with Wrye bash.

Thank you very much for your reply. However I'm not sure if I need to keep ticked the Step Core Patch when making the TES5Edit Merged patch (therefore including it in the Tes5Edit merged patch) or not.