Base Requiem (by Smile44)

Dual wield parrying is a must and is included in STEP Extended I use it without issues.

::):

I have always considered Dual Wield Parrying, though realistic, a cheat.  Dual Wield is so powerful to begin with and when playing with it, the fun is to know when its safe to go into melee and when not to.  You will have to rely on getting the initiative and stagger your opponents with power attacks.  Being able to block really makes it easier as blocking is pretty powerful. 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocking in dual wield is not as effective AFAIK. Both attack damage and blocking should be less because you attack twice as much. I generally find two handed to be the most effective attack and blocking combo for quick kills, dual wield requires a lot more movement to avoid receiving killing blows and to getvaround their blocks which is at it should be.

::):

Edited by Smile44
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just thought I'd mention this, as I didn't see it explicitly mentioned in the thread (I did see a comment implying a conflict though)- Smaller Ice spikes is not necessary if you should the 50% size. This is because Requiem already seems to have shrunk the size of ice spikes by 50%. If you want 30% size, then Smaller Ice Spikes would be needed.