A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget (by SkyAmigo)

Neovalen

Hm, it seems to be working fine now. Must had been some weird half conflict between something back than (it's been almost a year now).

The mod is really awesome anyway. I hate to bring up the menu up all the time just to check what time it is. The configurable UI graphics really add to it, too.

The only issue that I have had, is the hud will bug bug out and not load all the way. The only way that seems to fix it is fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

Its pretty consistent and it'll bug out pretty much every time I load up my full LO without that ini tweak.

The only issue that I have had, is the hud will bug bug out and not load all the way. The only way that seems to fix it is fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0

Its pretty consistent and it'll bug out pretty much every time I load up my full LO without that ini tweak.

I do that tweak anyway as it also stops issues like Uthgerd not rendering when she's talking to the stable hand outside Whiterun etc. Only slight drawback I've seen with it is longer load screens, but I can live with that.

Hmm. I stopped using AMOT as nowadays I tell the time by the sun. I guess that is how they used to do it in the day. It is in fact easy to do and I am generally accurate within 30 minutes. Although it is possible to tell the time with the night sky I haven't bothered to work it out yet.

Oh and if you don't use the compass - which I don't - Hunterborn has a sense direction lesser power which is much more immersive. Helps to tell whether you are facing east or west :)