Ugh. Another weird glitch that I'm sure no one else has ever gotten

DoYouEvenModBro

Question

I just want to confirm that removing that mesh file does indeed fix the issue. Not sure how frequently the author checks his messages/nexus thread so this might have to be made as a permanent fix in the SR guide.

Yea verily removing the nif does in fact "fix" it. :) File removal and reason is listed in the guide now. The only real fix is when the author fixes it.

Taken from the Nexus Thead

*In response to ThatFeelIKnowIt's issue.*

I had this same issue using K ENB, and using ELFX. After much testing, it was a NIF from the ELFX patch. Specifically, Data>Meshes>Architecture>Markarth>mrktemplecrag01.nif. Node 214, a.k.a MrkTempleCrag037 was missing a number of flags in the BSLightingShaderProperty, Shader Flags 1. The only two that it had were SLSF1_Specular and SLSF1_Parrallax.

I went in NifSkope and copied the flags from MrkTempleCrag036 on the other side of the hallway and added the following flags to MrkTempleCrag037;

SLSF1_Recieve_Shadows

SLSF1_Cast_Shadows

SLSF1_Own_Emit

SLSF1_Remappable_Textures

SLSF1_ZBuffer_Test

I no longer have the issue captured in ThatFeel's screenshot.

Thanks for all the hard work with Project Parallax. I just noticed this bug today, and thought i'd come and look if it was a known issue or not. After applying my fix, and checking the current download, i'm pretty sure the ELFX patch .nif just needs a few more flags.

Yeah I saw that. The author posted but is trying to blame our ENB's. They also haven't responded to the PM I sent. Knowing how many pm mod authors could potentially get it may just take them some time, however we're all using ENB's with the proper flags. I'm using Aiyen's beta version (in all it's glory), Neo is using Unreal and Bro is using... (Realvision or Project ENB I'm guessing?).

Yeah I saw that. The author posted but is trying to blame our ENB's. They also haven't responded to the PM I sent. Knowing how many pm mod authors could potentially get it may just take them some time however we're all using ENB's with the proper flags. I'm using Aiyen's beta version (in all it's glory), Neo is using Unreal and Bro is using... (Realvision or Project ENB I'm guessing?).

Yea. Project ENB. The problem is there even if you turn ENB off. He can't blame it on ENBs. 

Well the last few ENB versions did technically have some problems with various shader flags.. so he is partly right to blame ENB.

However that has been sorted out now.

Also remind me to give you an updated version phazer11! Much is happening these days! Almost done with my custom CoT patch as well!

And you know me... I always need test subjects!

Well the last few ENB versions did technically have some problems with various shader flags.. so he is partly right to blame ENB.

However that has been sorted out now.

Also remind me to give you an updated version phazer11! Much is happening these days! Almost done with my custom CoT patch as well!

And you know me... I always need test subjects!

Send them to me as well :P. I'd be happy to help test them out too.