Weather and Lighting (by Smile44)

ENB rain changes ALL rain textures into the one used by ENB. It cost performance galore' date=' and depends highly on the texture used and the settings applied. Mainly the performance cost make it not really worth it unless you have a beast like machine.[/quote']

I've switched it on and off in the ENB GUI and compared. My framerate doesn't really take a hit with it on. I just think that ENB rain is extremely ugly looking. That's all. 

It looks ugly because you have not activated supersampling and AA for it :P

Also most presets do not bother setting it up so it looks decent, since well... nobody really use it for playing.

Then it will kill your performance!

[RAIN]

Enable=true

EnableAntialiasing=false

EnableSupersampling=true

MotionStretch=0.5

MotionTransparency=0.625

That's why Project ENB with Full Graphics Performance Option has its [RAIN] section set at. It looks like anti aliasing is turned off but supersampling is on. I still don't like how it looks. In order to use the Raindrops from CoT Patch, I have to have this disabled, right? It might be worth mentioning in the pack to turn this off, Smiles.

You are right it does say that. I guess when you asked if DG was required I imagined that something more subtle is called for so I was looking for something in the description about it rather than in CAPITALS in the main file.

I have all DLC files, I have done since they came out, all part of the Jigsaw that is Skyrim. But if you mean that I need to add details to the mod / pack description then you are probably right. As for ENB rain the ENB that I recommend has it set to false and so it would be prudent of me to add that instruction to the ENB install part of the pack. I would imagine that most ENB presets that are set to be compatible with CoT have both rain and weather settings as false in the enbseries.ini otherwise why say it is compatible?

I will make these changes ASAP, thanks for the feedback guys.

:)

Well it now has options. I would update the page but it wont save my changes at present. The pack forms are a little temperamental at times.

:)

Just use Page Tools > Refresh

Mediawiki page caching sometimes does not show the latest revisions of SMW changes. Also, bypass browser cache using Ctrl+F5 in most browsers.

All I can say is that this is similar to the bugs I see in FireFox. I also was able to edit twice, but then my third edit refused to save ... the popup window did not close either, and editing within the popup was not possible, because it kept flipping back up to the top after scrolling down and trying to perform any action.

Try with Chrome and you should be OK. I saved some colored test text out there using Chrome.

Despite following this wiki pack, I'm still getting bright suns even in snowstorms. Also, my Clear Skies Shout won't work in Snowstorms. Any ideas?

Issue: https://i.imgur.com/DL40LLs.jpg

Load Order:

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ExpandedSnowSystems

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn

ELE Dragonborn-Imagespaces.esp

ELE-Imagespaces.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp //if you have the DLC

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-4.esp

CoT_SnowPatch.esp

ESS Patches for Sounds of Skyrim

prod80_CoT_patch_FogEdition.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

prod80_SupremeStorms_CoT_patch.esp

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.