UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards (by FrankFamily)

EssArrBee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be some kind of bug with the elbows on one of the textures, which bleeds into some other mods that borrow the same texture for different armors. The author has uploaded a mesh fix, which makes it incompatible with several body mods and a few others. He seems rather um... unmotivated to consider a texture fix in has last couple posts. I would also like to see a HDDLC res mirror instead of flat 2048 for each piece personally. That resolution seems a bit excessive for some of the smaller models, like gloves and boots.

• 1 year later...

I think it's just the sleeves thing that's problematic? I remember having the mod installed for a short while at some point, but for unknown reasons I got rid of it. I can't really figure out why. It looks pretty good.

I think it's just the sleeves thing that's problematic? I remember having the mod installed for a short while at some point, but for unknown reasons I got rid of it. I can't really figure out why. It looks pretty good.

There is a working fix on the mod page now.

• 1 month later...

We never got arond to testing this for the last release. It's 2k which is the resolution of AMB armors, so it should match well with that. I really like it and have been using it for a while. Here's some screens, but ignore boots and guantlets since there isn't any for guards. They just wear fur or iron I think. So pretty much just look at the cuirass.

Vanilla->FF

W90ziY0.jpgq34Twrb.jpg

9JfsUe6.jpg2JQSEfM.jpg

jH0nh20.jpgPnV1jnt.jpg

IMfgwcs.jpgjzdKrtg.jpg