SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

It isn't recognized by BOSS yet because it has a different name for the .esp.

Yea. I know. I thought thought that it only had to be put before RWT. I was wondering why you guys chose directly after GDO specifically. 
Simple. I loaded up my alteration mage, fired up a divination spell, and it told me to put it right after GOD. I immediately guessed that that was merely a mistake, and it really meant GDO, so problem solved :whistling:

LOL. Actually, I loaded it up in BUM, and used BUM to place it with the other recognized Skyfalls esps, then I sorted my load order with only Core mods installed, and located the place for Skyfalls after GDO. Since I wanted an easy solution for people who won't necessarily use BUM (like yourself) and for those who are  working with a Baseline STEP Core setup, saying to load it right after the GDO esp provides the simplest instructions for our users. Of course, once BOSS updates the masterlist, you will no longer need to follow our note and simply allow BOSS to place it there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am stuck with something at the moment, and was hoping someone here can explain what is causing it. This happens in my game and I don't know why. Any object I set to "is full Lod" in the CK in Wyrmstooth (And Dimfrost) shows up in my esp as persistent, but is not in game....

Workst fine for Falskaar or Dragonborn, or anything really. But not worlds added by Wyrmstooth. Now perhaps this is something specific to my game, as I have not played Wyrmstooth yet, I have to COC to the locations. If anyone can check for me if the windmill rotor is animated in the distance in their game, that would be appreciated. Or anyone who knows what goes wrong and has a solution for the problem.

Thanks,

Best

Wiki says to load Skyfalls + Skymills + DG + DB.esp right after GDO, but on Nexus it says

This mod needs to be loaded BEFORE Realistic Water Two (RW2) and AFTER Wyrmstooth and the unofficial Skyrim patches (USKP).

Other than that, there are no rules. You can load it anywhere you like!!

Wiki says to load Skyfalls + Skymills + DG + DB.esp right after GDO, but on Nexus it says

This mod needs to be loaded BEFORE Realistic Water Two (RW2) and AFTER Wyrmstooth and the unofficial Skyrim patches (USKP).

Other than that, there are no rules. You can load it anywhere you like!!

Yea, I had asked someone about this via IM I think, a few weeks ago. I think whoever wrote that rule had set it to load in a certain category in BUM and that's just where BOSS placed it automatically. Basically, just make sure it loads before RW2 (and better mills textures if you're using that) but after SMIM and the unofficial patches. 

• 3 months later...