SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

Awesome' date=' thanks for the quick reply. I just didn't want to change my load order. I want to stay true to 2.2.7. Just my OCD wanting to keep everything nice and organized :-P. Salvador, thanks again for spending time fixing this mod. I love not having floating waterfalls near Whiterun anymore. I know you've been busy so your dedication is pristine.[/quote']

Thanks,

Mod should be out of Beta this weekend.

Okay' date=' the hide feature is a MO feature only. If you're in Bash, I can see why you want to simply delete those two textures. That should be fine.[/quote']

Remember not to delete textures after install with WB. WB has an extract to projects feature where you can unpack archives modify them, and then repack.

Okay' date=' the hide feature is a MO feature only. If you're in Bash' date=' I can see why you want to simply delete those two textures. That should be fine.[/quote'']

Remember not to delete textures after install with WB. WB has an extract to projects feature where you can unpack archives modify them, and then repack.

Got it. So if I want to keep the 2.2.7 load order (with RW2 replacing WATER) I just unpack and delete the two textures from both Skyfalls/Mills and RW2, then repack, then anneal, right?

No, the files between these three mods are not the same conflict. Each one has a different conflict with the other. RWT overwrites a couple water meshes from SMIM, but we want that. RWT overwrites two textures from SkyFalls, but we need to load RWT last so delete those two files. SMIM overwrites a mesh from SkyMills and we want that so load SMIM after SkyMills.

install SkyFalls & Mills, then SMIM, then RWT, but remove the two files from RWT listed on it's wiki page before install for WB users.

No, the files between these three mods are not the same conflict. Each one has a different conflict with the other. RWT overwrites a couple water meshes from SMIM, but we want that. RWT overwrites two textures from SkyFalls, but we need to load RWT last so delete those two files. SMIM overwrites a mesh from SkyMills and we want that so load SMIM after SkyMills.

install SkyFalls & Mills, then SMIM, then RWT, but remove the two files from RWT listed on it's wiki page before install for WB users.

I use the textures from RWT. So the overwrite shouldn't be a problem. I'll improve my modpage instructions as they are currently not clear on this. The textures are there if someone installed the RWT waterfall meshes (or WATER meshes) from my mod, but uses Pure Waters, vanilla or other water mod.

I use the textures from RWT. So the overwrite shouldn't be a problem. I'll improve my modpage instructions as they are currently not clear on this. The textures are there if someone installed the RWT waterfall meshes (or WATER meshes) from my mod, but uses Pure Waters, vanilla or other water mod.

Did you change the textures at all? Why are they even there if you didn't change them?

Are you saying that they are the exact same files? If so, that will make this even simpler! I'll do a quick hash check...

Performed a hash check. They are exactly the same files. This means there is no reason to instruct STEP users to delete the Realistic Water Two files, since they are identical.

Are you saying that they are the exact same files? If so' date=' that will make this even simpler! I'll do a quick hash check...[hr']

Performed a hash check. They are exactly the same files. This means there is no reason to instruct STEP users to delete the Realistic Water Two files, since they are identical.

I opened them up in a texture viewer also, and I couldn't see anything different so just modify the notes.

Are you saying that they are the exact same files? If so' date=' that will make this even simpler! I'll do a quick hash check...[hr']

I opened them up in a texture viewer also, and I couldn't see anything different so just modify the notes.
Already done ;)

Did you change the textures at all? Why are they even there if you didn't change them?

They are the same. And as you can read from my previous post, they are there for NON WATER and RWT users. As the meshes I use require them. There has been 1 mixup though, but that will be fixed next update.