SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

Oh ok. I was going off of the STEP guide notes. Looks like they were updated. Perhaps whoever updated them could include the explanation/clarification here?

I suggest that if SDO is not included or installed that you actually use the optional LOD (It has been fixed).

There is a bug in Wyrmstooth that I need to address. But other than that the mod is pretty much final.

Oh ok. I was going off of the STEP guide notes. Looks like they were updated. Perhaps whoever updated them could include the explanation/clarification here?

I suggest that if SDO is not included or installed that you actually use the optional LOD (It has been fixed).

There is a bug in Wyrmstooth that I need to address. But other than that the mod is pretty much final.

Is SDO slyrim distant overhall?

I think they are very clear. Don't install the Small Waterfalls or the Optionals, of which LOD is a part. Do not install the optional LOD files or small waterfalls. The small waterfalls are simply there to improve performance, and STEP doesn't always pick the performance option.

I think they are very clear. Don't install the Small Waterfalls or the Optionals' date=' of which LOD is a part. Do not install the optional LOD files or small waterfalls. The small waterfalls are simply there to improve performance, and STEP doesn't always pick the performance option.[/quote']

I think you guys misunderstood the small waterfalls optionals... they ADD more animation and come with a performance IMPACT.

"This makes small waterfalls and creeks distant animated. Comes with a small performance impact."

I think they are very clear. Don't install the Small Waterfalls or the Optionals' date=' of which LOD is a part. Do not install the optional LOD files or small waterfalls. The small waterfalls are simply there to improve performance, and STEP doesn't always pick the performance option.[/quote']

Why is the optional LOD not recommended? It removes clipping, and if anything, increase performance and do not overwrite anything currently in STEP. Until Grieche his SDO (Skyrim Distance Overhaul) gets in STEP there are no mods with incompatibilities with the optional LOD. The LOD is now perfectly functional without issues.

That is just my suggestion.

EDIT: And yes, the small waterfalls optional is to make distant small waterfalls and creeks animated. They cost performance albeit minimal.

My question was in regards to the change in order between this and SMIM. I actually meant to post that in the SMIM thread. Really sorry about that. How do you 'hide' something? Is that in MO? I don't think WB can do that. Correct me if I'm wrong. I really need to switch to MO. Is it easy if I know WB?

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I just didn't want to change my load order. I want to stay true to 2.2.7. Just my OCD wanting to keep everything nice and organized :-P. Salvador, thanks again for spending time fixing this mod. I love not having floating waterfalls near Whiterun anymore. I know you've been busy so your dedication is pristine.