SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

I have already updated SR:LE for the new version' date=' you do in fact want the FOMOD version since you can select the optionals you want/need.[/quote']

Thanks,

One thing though, my mod is not dependent on Realistic Water Two. Is that unclear somewhere on my page? If there is a way to make that more clear please let me know.

I have already updated SR:LE for the new version' date=' you do in fact want the FOMOD version since you can select the optionals you want/need.[/quote']

Thanks' date='

One thing though, my mod is not dependent on Realistic Water Two. Is that unclear somewhere on my page? If there is a way to make that more clear please let me know.[/quote']

It seems pretty clear, at least to me, since there are optionals for either RW2, W.A.T.E.R. or Vanilla.

One thing I am confused on in Skyrim Revisited is why there should be more than 1 esp activated. If I have skyrim, dawnguard, and dragonborn ONLY, I only need to use the Skyfalls + Skymills + DG + DB.esp, right? Why does Skyrim Revisited have SkyFalls + SkyMills Total edition.esp AND SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp?

Thanks' date='

One thing though, my mod is not dependent on Realistic Water Two. Is that unclear somewhere on my page? If there is a way to make that more clear please let me know.

[/quote']

It is listed as dependent because I am selecting the RWT version in the installer directions. Similar to other mods in the list, if I select a specific mod variant then it's listed as dependent. Speaking of which, I need to add Project Parallax since that option is selected.

Thanks' date='

One thing though, my mod is not dependent on Realistic Water Two. Is that unclear somewhere on my page? If there is a way to make that more clear please let me know.[/quote']

It seems pretty clear, at least to me, since there are optionals for either RW2, W.A.T.E.R. or Vanilla.

One thing I am confused on in Skyrim Revisited is why there should be more than 1 esp activated. If I have skyrim, dawnguard, and dragonborn ONLY, I only need to use the Skyfalls + Skymills + DG + DB.esp, right? Why does Skyrim Revisited have SkyFalls + SkyMills Total edition.esp AND SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp?

I would suggest you read more critically. That is for the BOSS Masterlist update so it is sorted properly, the total edition esp is not part of SR:LE as that is from the previous version. I simply recommend the ESP be loaded at that position in the master list.

I would suggest you read more critically. That is for the BOSS masterlist update' date=' the total edition esp is not part of SR:LE as thats from the previous version. I simply recommend the ESP be loaded at that position in the master list.[/quote']

Why bother updating the BOSS masterlist if it is not included in SR:LE? Why would someone both of those files together? I apologize if I am missing something that is clear :-/. I probably am haha. 

I would suggest you read more critically. That is for the BOSS masterlist update' date=' the total edition esp is not part of SR:LE as thats from the previous version. I simply recommend the ESP be loaded at that position in the master list.[/quote']

Why bother updating the BOSS masterlist if it is not included in SR:LE? Why would someone both of those files together? I apologize if I am missing something that is clear :-/. I probably am haha

As you would expect, the BOSS Masterlist is a, wait for it, list. So, if you include an instruction such as Place Mod X after mod Y it's refering to the list not your current load order.

Why bother updating the BOSS masterlist if it is not included in SR:LE? Why would someone both of those files together? I apologize if I am missing something that is clear :-/. I probably am haha

As you would expect' date=' the BOSS Masterlist is a, wait for it, list. So, if you include an instruction such as Place Mod X after mod Y it's refering to the list not your current load order.[/quote']

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. 

This Mod is in version 3.0Beta3.

The Wiki page has information for version 2.0, vis-a-vis choosing the file "SkyFalls plus SkyMills - Total Edition NO Falskaar" in the recommendations. This file is no longer up-to date (though is still available.)

The best file to download is "SkyFalls and SkyMills FOMOD" which is listed as "recommended" by modder and contains all optionals and DLCs; NOT choosing Falskaar is an option within.

Choosing Mill size of 1.5x is an option in this new version as Pfaffendrill's "Windmills Resized" (#30026) has been included.

Choosing an option for Isoku's "W.A.T.E.R." (#41076) meshes is included. It works with any water mod.