SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills (SjoertJansen)

torminater

For now' date=' safest place in at the bottom. Farlo and Z are usually our install order masters. WilliamImm, can you get this mod and it's ESPs added to BOSS before the 2.2.7 release? I noticed it's an unrecognized plugin.[/quote']

Version 1.8 says it's missing a plugin? Should we just use Version 1.7 - Animated Distance Waterfalls and 1.4 - Animated Distant Mills as well as the Dragonborn Optional (I only have Dragonborn). There's also a project parallax remastered optional. I'm using Project Parallax Remastered so I'm assuming I should download this as well. 

Update on the mod.

Everything is now fixed!

No more incompatibilities or overwrites with other mods, and the mod now includes performance mehses from Isoku's new Realistic Water Two. LOAD Before RW2!.

For those who do not use Skyrim Distance Overhaul, there is now optional LOD. Much recommended. I still haven't heard back from Grieche sadly. Since I am going on a long holiday, I will not be able to update the LOD untill after.

I hope 1.9b is sort of final version for Skyfalls and Skymills, as there should be no more bugs.

New Update.

The optional LOD has a bug with a wall in solitude. This is a CK bug, which I have to find a workaround for. So for now, no optional LOD.

The Total editions are updated to version 2.0 Due to the esp merge script version 1.3 being buggy, the solitude windmill sails were missing. Script 1.1 works much better. And as far as I have checked, (This time I went through all my 30 test saves also in DLC) there are no more bugs.

Updated Falskaar version, as the wrong LOD was packaged in BSA (same for total editions). This is due to overwrite folder in MOD organizer. Sometimes that can be terribly annoying!

Please report any further bugs

Need someone with experience with Skyfalls should create the mod page for this one ... past in "SkyFalls-Animated Distant Waterfalls" without quotes. We also need to get the OP updated to the standard.

Should I be doing that? I don't have experience with such things though.
You can if you'd like! The wiki mod page is something that any member can help with. Forum maintenance is another story though.

We'll take as much help from the community as we can get ;)

Need someone with experience with Skyfalls should create the mod page for this one ... past in "SkyFalls-Animated Distant Waterfalls" without quotes. We also need to get the OP updated to the standard.

You can if you'd like! The wiki mod page is something that any member can help with. Forum maintenance is another story though.

Ok, I'll see if I find some time for it.

Still need to make a FOMOD as well, to make it easier for people.

Ok, I'll see if I find some time for it.

Still need to make a FOMOD as well, to make it easier for people.

Feel free to ask your users to do so as well. You have already put in plenty of time by creating this ...

... it would be nice if users in the community stepped up more!

Same place WATER does - "Water and Lava" section in BOSS. AS for SR / STEP install order again the same place as WATER unless there is anything other than water added. Check it and if you find it is overwritten by anything then make a decision or ask. Currently in my SR / SRLE combo it is overwritten by Rocking Stones and Mountains Parallax (rock meshes) and Skyfalls (2 normal files). But still looks great so no problems.

That said has anyone noticed that where water moves from a lake to a river say the lake near Riverwood, there is no flow towards the first waterfall but plenty after it? All lake water would not show too much obvious flow towards the river that flows from it but there would be some, which would increase the closer it gets to the river, it would seem that some sort of transition is needed between the relatively calm water in the lakes and the faster flowing rivers. After installing this mod I noticed this for the first time so not sure if there is a problem with the mod or that this has always been a problem.

:)