Extensible Follower Framework (by Expired)

zodden

• 7 years later...
On 2/16/2014 at 10:54 PM, Allsunday said:

I encountered a CTD issue with this mod (latest beta) and Requiem, and was wondering if anyone who uses both could confirm it.

The CTD is with Savior's Hide and having it equipped on a follower or yourself while trying to access the magic trade menu via the wheel. If I have it equipped on myself or give it to any follower and they equip it the game will instantly CTD when accessing that menu. I'm assuming it has something to do with either the passives Requiem adds to that armor being bugged, or maybe the EFF beta itself is having difficulty dealing with the passives added, since I noticed that magic trade menu will show the passives on your follower in the effects section.

I posted this on both the EFF and Requiem comments section on the nexus but never got a reply, so I'm hoping someone here can help me confirm this.

Confirmed, it crashed just as you said.

I confirmed this CTD also occurs for some mod-related enchantments, in my case, the "Pentamagic Loop" from Caranthir Tower Reborn.  The EFF Magic menu stopped triggering a CTD when I unequipped this ring.  I am unsure, but perhaps it is something to do with how EFF or UIMagicMenu handle enchantments with the MagicDisallowEnchanting keyword on them.  I doubt it, but perhaps it is something worth investigating another time.

Another thing to note:  This CTD happens with ALL editor utilities, such as Project Proteus, and Grimy Utils.  I was getting the same behavior in their equivalent menus, so perhaps this is a failing of UIExtensions, not EFF?

Edited by NjalTheKnut
Forgot key detail.