Real Clouds by Soolie

spoonypirate

Some are reporting seams n such still. I didn't notice them in the time I had it running, but something to look out for for sure. It's scripted so be sure to give it a thorough testing before playing "for real." :) Will do some more tests myself tonight.

I've had this game since it's release day and I still haven't played for "real", one of these days I'll make it to Solsteim, one of these days. Or TESVI will release.

Anyways, here's 3 shots from the Helgen intro, that's as far as I got before the 1am sleepy became too demanding.

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w568/redirishlord/TESVexe_DX9_20140408_074202RealDramaticCloudswithSerenity_zpsde8eff7b.png~originalhttps://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w568/redirishlord/TESVexe_DX9_20140408_074202RealDramaticCloudswithSerenity_zpsde8eff7b.png~original

Posted Image

Posted Image

With Dramatic & Real Clouds both installed and Serenity ENB I notice a lot of cloud and mist (not to mention the lightning & thunder in the distance, thanks Minty) moving in as the introduction played out. That's all for tonight, tomorrow I need to figure out why I'm wearing a damn iron helmet in the intro, wtf

Edited by redirishlord

I see them, but they're tiny even when clicked on :)

So I ran around quite a bit more this morning. I still don't see seams -- I think maybe some people are confusing the distant rain effect (where lines blow across) for seams. I saw no white lines on trees. I saw a few very small ground clouds disappear as I passed through them, but I can attribute that to them simply disappating.

I do find that the lightning when it makes zero sense is a bit distracting, however. That's the only thing that made me hesitate.

Edited by Noobsayer

Errr I can't see them.

Apparently this site works differently than the Nexus (or others) in that my thumbnail links to photobucket don't actually link to that site. Anyway, I changed the first thumbnail to a direct link to my Skyrim album, open in a new tab and the first three pics are as described (Serenity with Real/Dramatic Clouds), photobucket allows you to "view original" which is 1920x1080. After the first three cloud pics its Realvision screenshots from my old playthrough, so ignore that (or don't, Star Citizen concept art too) 

It's this mod that causes the flashes in the sky?!?!?  I was wondering what that was, I even uninstalled minty lighting thinking it was that but I had never had issues with that mod, happy to uninstall it as it didn't add too much to the game...  but that flashing in a perfectly fine day is very distracting!

I love the rest of the mod though, I like it so much that I will put up with the flashing and pretend its lightning off in the distance....  but it is annoying.

I've seen the lighting flashes but I associate them with dark rain clouds in the distance...haven't had them happen on a sunny clear day or anything.

I just use Undramatic ENB and its provided weather along with Dramatic Clouds and Real Clouds.