Bored... on the internet...

phazer11

Sounds like a very bad thing yes? I'm trying to figure out what I want to do

1. Try and figure out how to script a few mods to make a mod that I think I'm going to tie into Frostfall's Survival Skills and probably Will's Disease Descriptions for the Immersive Adventurer mod.

2. Completely bugsplat my install to the ever-elusive point that it CTD's as much as my old install of Skyrim from when I first started posting here a year-ish ago (virtually never in like 9-10 hours of playing)

3. Just play the game some more. (Maybe gotten in around 5 hours the last week mostly testing my install)

4. Lurk for some Fanfiction or read some more Dresden Files

On another note I'm finally taking the classes for my major hooray for cinematography! To celebrate my love for music and some of the videos that go with them here are some of my favorite AMV's

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCRtwHlhHpo

[video=youtube]

That's all the videos I feel like posting tonight it's 2 am here and I want to play for a little bit or at least setup my MCM menus before going to sleep.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

That's all I feel like looking through my favorites list for tonight. Still waiting a go ahead from Chesko and trying to figure out how to start on the mod. I guess the Creation Kit will allow me to do everything I need to... Not even sure what to use tbh...

Not so much I have too many non-S.T.E.P. mods for that to happen. Still looking for crash courses on modding. I have received permission from Chesko to add functions to Frostfall's survival skills menu whenever I get around to it.

Not so much I have too many non-S.T.E.P. mods for that to happen. Still looking for crash courses on modding. I have received permission from Chesko to add functions to Frostfall's survival skills menu whenever I get around to it.

Do you (or anybody) know what's happening with his 'last seed' project?

It was supposed to synergize with T3ndo SkyRe wayfarer tree I think, but the last version for SkyRe is the final one T3ndo is doing I believe, and I haven't seen anything about 'last seed' progress for ages.

Well I don't know per se what's going on with it but from the conversation I had with him about permissions and such and how his projects were doing he did not mention anything about his needs mods and I asked him about how his optimizations to Wearable Lanterns and Frostfall's code were coming and he said that the only mod he was working on right now was his team's follower mod.