Landscape pop in and other oddities

phazer11

Question

Hey all I think I'm at the very least on the trail of or have fixed my external cell freezes (*knocks on wood*). Now I believe my VRAM is still good but I'll have to run Performance Monitor to confirm.

While trying to get my game to freeze outside I had several stutters and I was able to tell they were caused by textures popping in. I'm using Skyrim Revisited (minus anything that requires the DLCs) but wanted to post here as I think it's ini settings that need fixing.

I've made an Album on Photobucket to hold the screenshots so this doesn't get too cluttered up.

Pop In

My INI Files are attached below.

INI Files June 13 2013.7z

I am a wizard and I know magic tricks... and I sacrificed a steak last night (mostly to myself)! By doing that the spirits provided me with a vision of how the occult workings of tes5edit work when you search for specific key-phrases, and use process of elimination.

At least something along those lines!

Basically all things that are displayed in the CK are also displayed in tes5edit... you just need to know what values to look for.