v2.2.7 Development

z929669

New releases:

- Better Shaped Weapons

This is really a must have.

- Ruins Clutter Improved v2.6

furnishes a better replacement of "HD - Linens" which I have never installed.

also Texture Pack Combiner talk about Langleys Wood Metal and Stone Textures Workshop, which has a replacement of HD Linens and Whiterun Trellis Redesigned.

Add/update the mod pages in Mods forum please ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good finds there, TC! Grammar Hammer is definitely a great one!

I would like to suggest Bookshelf Script SKSE for Core. It is a very simple script that allows to place up to 48 books in a single bookshelf (depending on size). It's safe to use, causes no problems and works like a charm.

Bump. What are your thoughts guys?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I could certainly see adding Bookshelf Script SKSE to STEP:Extended. Its adds useful functionality, but it seems to me that it goes past the limits of what vanilla intended and adds an additional script so I don't feel it is appropriate for STEP:Core. It isn't really a true fix, but a reasonable expansion of the vanilla capability.

is there a thread for all of the above recommendations in the Mods forum?

That is the best place to promote and get into testing.

Not sure. I'm back home tomorrow and should have fully operational PC with internet back by the end of the week. I'll look into this then.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

I could certainly see adding Bookshelf Script SKSE to STEP:Extended. Its adds useful functionality, but it seems to me that it goes past the limits of what vanilla intended and adds an additional script so I don't feel it is appropriate for STEP:Core. It isn't really a true fix, but a reasonable expansion of the vanilla capability.

Well additional script(s) should not automatically preclude a mod from Core. I don't actually think you meant to imply this but wanted to clarify

is there a thread for all of the above recommendations in the Mods forum?

That is the best place to promote and get into testing.

The only one that doesn't have a mod page as far as I can tell is the bookshelf script(well I wasn't able to look just doing my daily post checking and replies I did see the others had threads though)

I could certainly see adding Bookshelf Script SKSE to STEP:Extended. Its adds useful functionality' date=' but it seems to me that it goes past the limits of what vanilla intended and adds an additional script so I don't feel it is appropriate for STEP:Core. It isn't really a true fix' date=' but a reasonable expansion of the vanilla capability.[/quote'']

Well additional script(s) should not automatically preclude a mod from Core. I don't actually think you meant to imply this but wanted to clarify

I meant that it was adding a script in order to add additional capabilities beyond those supported in vanilla vs. adding a script to provide a fix for vanilla.