v2.2.7 Development

z929669

i have used the camera tweaks before (maybe different values) but didnt really notice a difference/benefit so i stopped using them.

ive definitely tried the book open tweak. I agree it does look silly, but I also think its a PITA when you find a bookshelf that you want to take all the books from, and you have to open them all before you can add them to your inventory.. takes forever. so anything to speed that process up is fine by me.

that being said, i no longer use the tweak in lieu of Sometimes Pick Up Books mod that i use to just directly add books to my inventory

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have a vanilla save (i.e. SkyUI/SKSE/DLCs only) with a high-level character that they can share? looking to for something like this to make my life easier when it comes to getting compares of the same location with three different mod lists. Level doesnt really matter i guess, its more of how many places you've explored and quests youve done that may have opened access to some location. Let me know what you have, because currently the highest vanilla-only save I have is level 8.

does anyone have a vanilla save (i.e. SkyUI/SKSE/DLCs only) with a high-level character that they can share? looking to for something like this to make my life easier when it comes to getting compares of the same location with three different mod lists. Level doesnt really matter i guess, its more of how many places you've explored and quests youve done that may have opened access to some location. Let me know what you have, because currently the highest vanilla-only save I have is level 8.

Just use this website: https://www.skyrimsearch.com/about.php

yeah im sure i can too, just wanted to ask here first, as i would trust these a lot more than some random person on the nexus. Ive gotten quite a few "clean" "vanilla only" save games from the nexus in the past that, upon loading, throw out a ton of script errors looking for missing ESP files. Obviously they just disabled all their mods, made a save, and called it a day lol.

I know z9 has a pack of vanilla saves he put together and is available for download. So, naturally I thought there had to be someone on here with a vanilla level 50 save

• 2 weeks later...

How's the development progress coming along?  Any specific dates down the line to look forward to?

Anything confirmed for 3.0 yet? Also is everyone experiencing this lip synching bug/issue?

Looking to start a new game so was just wondering.  Thanks everyone.