HQ Snow Texture (by Erik and gorefest2011)

erik1988

I have tweaked the textures slightly (2.7.2) so feel free to check it out. I'm sorry about the lacking of in-game footage (if someone wants to take some it would be great).

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/743/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D743%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I see a 2.7.1, not a 2.7.2. 
sorry, it was suppose to be 2.7.1. Guess its time for me to go to bed now... :/

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tweaked the textures slightly (2.7.2) so feel free to check it out. I'm sorry about the lacking of in-game footage (if someone wants to take some it would be great).

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/743/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D743%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I see a 2.7.1, not a 2.7.2. 
sorry, it was suppose to be 2.7.1. Guess its time for me to go to bed now... :/
Haha, np. I was just wondering if you hadn't uploaded it yet. 

HQ lore frendly snow texture.

Nexus link:

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/743

Sorry, I've only clicked now... How snow can be NOT lore friendly? :D

You have a very vaild point, I did not even think about that :) but then again if somone made pink snow for instance, I would consider it not to be verry lore friendly. So i guess now you know my snow is not pink :p ....Or is it?

Posted Image

Hope you like it, if you don't, tell me why, and I will see if I can fix it.

Thanks,

It's always good to have the authors working with us through the testing! :thumbsup: It provides a much better chance of the mod being added to STEP as it streamlines the process to be very quick since the author is fixing things as we're finding them. SkyFalls author did this and that mod was the fastest approved mod I've ever seen on STEP.

HQ lore frendly snow texture.

Nexus link:

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/743

Sorry, I've only clicked now... How snow can be NOT lore friendly? :D

You have a very vaild point, I did not even think about that :) but then again if somone made pink snow for instance, I would consider it not to be verry lore friendly. So i guess now you know my snow is not pink :p ....Or is it?

Posted Image

Hope you like it, if you don't, tell me why, and I will see if I can fix it.

Thanks,

I was only joking, no worries. I'll check your mod when I get a chance, by the end of this week.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say that I thought I had been using this mod, but it turns out I was accidentally using the snow textures from Cabal's AmidianBorn Landscape 1 (which is still done nicely), but after getting the install order right, all I can say is WOW. This is by far the best snow and snow roads retexture out there right now. I don't think it could get any better. Way to go. Please keep making mods. You clearly have the right idea.

hehe funny story, glad you liked it :).

If someone want to take a screenshot of how the snow look on your system it would be of great help. Specify what relevant mods you are using (like enb or climate of tamriel) and if its 1024 or 2048. Its good to know how it looks on others setup, since it might be very different from what I use myself. This might help me improve the textures if necessary. The best if the screens are posted on the nexus so it can benefit other users, but you can post it her too I guess.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...