Share your favourite music!

rootsrat

Nice, Phaze ... I am pretty much stuck int the 60s-70s mostly, but I dabble in more modern (and more ancient stuff) as well. Rap, hip-hop and most country & western are out for me, but I like just about every other genera.

Tool

N. Mississippi Allstars

Wishbone Ash

Budgie

Portishead

Cake

The Stones

King Crimson

Bob Marley

here's a gem:

I can get with that list Z, except King Crimson, it's just... IDK, out there. I don't think I could listen to country music written in the last 20 years, it's really just terrible pop.

See now that's country used to be. Kinda folky in a way. Some good old Austin, TX rock & roll isn't to bad either.

One of the few super rare instances where metal-ish band and rap combined don't suck donkey balls and actually play together very nice.

(nevermind the video, it's... weird. but I guess someone might like it)

Edited by Octopuss

Warning if you click a spoiler and there isn't a limit to the number of videos loaded there are 5 per spoiler. Golden Oldies mixed with a couple new ones to keep things more alive.

And now for something completely differenthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svT1U4-sQdQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRuLi8geo7Q

At any rate they are in my playlist Music: Round Two if you need the link it should be on either the second page or the last one. 

Oh sweet, a music thread. Another MASSIVE Metahead here. Most genres of Metal from 1970 to the early nineties is the stuff I like mostly.

Metalhead test: If you like any of this stuff, you're a Metalhead and you didn't even know it  ::D:

Edited by ninjamilez
  • +1 1