Morrowind on sale (Steam)

I've read some positive reviews, that's why I decided to buy it. A friend was saying it's not that good, but he's usually very sceptical towards lots of things, so I just ignored his oppinion :P

If you want to read something scary, go to https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/? comments tab and click on "DO NOT CLICK THIS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE A JOKE" link, than scroll down to read the comic. It made me JUMP! My girlfriend screamed so hard, that I felt really sorry for showing her this :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity it I didn't see this the other day. My copy of Morrowind is kinda trashed; technically it was my Dad's (I wasn't old enough to play it supposedly... hehe). It was in good condition for a while but unluckily something fell on top of it a few years ago and scratched it all the hell. Just as well I think it didn't run on anything past XP (or even XP can't remember think it required DOS). But hey the Creation Kit survived...

Not sure if anyone has an interest, but both TES1 & 2 are now available for free from Bethesda and I think you can get a special patch from UESP.net to play them on modern systems or DOSbox. Personally never played TES1 and hated TES2 quite a bit, but apparently it is 65K miles across or something ridiculously big.

Thanks.

Relating to the.. thing.. on XPMS's page: Was I the only one who wasn't really that scared by it?

I think I missed something as well because all I saw was a creepy story with some Ring-esque illustrations; nothing heart stopping.

Thanks.

Relating to the.. thing.. on XPMS's page: Was I the only one who wasn't really that scared by it?

I think I missed something as well because all I saw was a creepy story with some Ring-esque illustrations; nothing heart stopping.
Maybe we are just so depraved from years of internet perversion that nothing phases us.

Oh god, what have I done with my life? :facepalm:

So since Morrowind was yesterday and Oblivion today' date=' I wonder if Skyrim is tomorrow? Wouldn't mind finally picking up the dlc if it goes on sale.[/quote']

Great' date=' now my wife is REALLY going to kill me... lol Morrowind, Oblivion, and Alan Wake purchases in 2 days.[/quote']

I have a feeling the same is coming my way... I was looking at Oblivion yesterday as well, but decided it was too expensive and I thought "They will surely put it on sale at some point in the future. I'll get it then"...

Damn you, Steam!

::EDIT::

I hastily purchased wrong edition! :facepalm:

Wanted to get GOTY Deluxe and I purchased GOTY (that only contains 2 DLC as opposed to Deluxe that has them all!). Anyone knows if I can cancel the purchase? I know that Steam generally don't refund games...

Doubt they will' date=' but you could always try their techsupport :/ After all, they'll get slightly more money if they help you if you insist you won't "fix it" by buying the deluxe version as well as the version already purchased

[/quote']

They've issued a refund!

Too bad TES IV is not on sale anymore :psyduck:

Apologies for double post. I just bought it and I can't wait to try out Skywind!

Inb4 cease and desist.
I really hope Bethesda has learned enough to not go this route.  I can't imagine any "lost profits" from this coming even close to offsetting the PR nightmare this would be.

Apologies for double post. I just bought it and I can't wait to try out Skywind!

Inb4 cease and desist.
I really hope Bethesda has learned enough to not go this route.  I can't imagine any "lost profits" from this coming even close to offsetting the PR nightmare this would be.

They can't state profit loss, as both games are required to correctly install Skywind.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD