Morrowind on sale (Steam)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since Morrowind was yesterday and Oblivion today' date=' I wonder if Skyrim is tomorrow? Wouldn't mind finally picking up the dlc if it goes on sale.[/quote']

Great, now my wife is REALLY going to kill me... lol Morrowind, Oblivion, and Alan Wake purchases in 2 days.

So since Morrowind was yesterday and Oblivion today' date=' I wonder if Skyrim is tomorrow? Wouldn't mind finally picking up the dlc if it goes on sale.[/quote']

Great' date=' now my wife is REALLY going to kill me... lol Morrowind, Oblivion, and Alan Wake purchases in 2 days.[/quote']

But it's soooooo cheap!  You'd be losing money if you didn't buy them!

Great' date=' now my wife is REALLY going to kill me... lol Morrowind, Oblivion, and Alan Wake purchases in 2 days.[/quote']

But it's soooooo cheap!  You'd be losing money if you didn't buy them!

Unless you have a hundred games in your library, and you've never even downloaded half of them.

Ooo look Angry Birds Space is only a $1.69!

Wait what was I saying?

I have a feeling the same is coming my way... I was looking at Oblivion yesterday as well, but decided it was too expensive and I thought "They will surely put it on sale at some point in the future. I'll get it then"...

Damn you, Steam!

::EDIT::

I hastily purchased wrong edition! :facepalm:

Wanted to get GOTY Deluxe and I purchased GOTY (that only contains 2 DLC as opposed to Deluxe that has them all!). Anyone knows if I can cancel the purchase? I know that Steam generally don't refund games...

Doubt they will, but you could always try their techsupport :/ After all, they'll get slightly more money if they help you if you insist you won't "fix it" by buying the deluxe version as well as the version already purchased