Swift Potion Reborn

rootsrat

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29512/?

Automatic potion drinking, based on customisable criteria.

It's a re-release of a mod created by Chesko (with his permission), so it's got a solid base I think, and it's fairly simple and easy to use. I don't use hotkeys, but I also don't like to pause my game each time I want to drink a potion when fighting, so this mod is a perfect solution to me, especially with SkyRe's potion system.

I have only just discovered this mod - so I cannot vouch for it, but I will be including it in my current playthrough, so watch this space.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29512/?

Automatic potion drinking, based on customisable criteria.

It's a re-release of a mod created by Chesko (with his permission), so it's got a solid base I think, and it's fairly simple and easy to use. I don't use hotkeys, but I also don't like to pause my game each time I want to drink a potion when fighting, so this mod is a perfect solution to me, especially with SkyRe's potion system.

I have only just discovered this mod - so I cannot vouch for it, but I will be including it in my current playthrough, so watch this space.

I've been using this, but just for a short time thus far. No issues to report yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I used to use Auto Potion, but it was a Script Dragon plugin so I decided to give it up. The auto drinking makes the game so much more fun to play instead of menu spamming. I'd say that is probably my biggest complaint of most RPGs that are loot crazy.